Comments

Ouch! The Strap!

Did you know that in some states, it is perfectly fine to paddle students who aren't acting right? If you act up, it could be your butt. Paddling or corporal punishment is legal in 23 states. Back to Article

lakevaraindrop

Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-02 10:08:33 -0800

i would cus they A$$ OUT BIH

OoKookieLuveroO
OoKookieLuveroO wrote:
2012-01-02 09:51:08 -0800

My Geoqraphy Teacher Told Us That They Would Take Yuu Out In The Hall N Then "BOOM" Hit Yuu With The Paddle Then That Would Make Yuu Listen..Also He Said That If Yuu Sleep In Class They WILL HIT YOU WITH A RULER.That Made Kids Never Sleep In Class Aqain..

jaylyn5556
jaylyn5556 wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:12 -0800

tell someone

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:07 -0800

wow hey at leased its not with a belt ik some kids that get that

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:34:40 -0800

Yeah my parents don't hit us all they do is yell at us and make us go to are room and won't let us go do any thing

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:30:16 -0800

That's like us hurting a baby cuz a baby can't do nothing about it and then the adult could do that to us for no reason thats just not right

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:25:00 -0800

thats mean

glitterpinkgirl
glitterpinkgirl wrote:
2012-01-02 07:49:59 -0800

That's harsh I don't think that kids should get paddled

F990220444171

What's the Worst Punishment?

• No television.
  • No internet.
  • No phone.
  • No homework... wait a minute - that's cool!

I'm sick of my parents grounding me for no reason. I'm the middle child and I feel like th...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.