Comments

Ouch! The Strap!

Did you know that in some states, it is perfectly fine to paddle students who aren't acting right? If you act up, it could be your butt. Paddling or corporal punishment is legal in 23 states. Back to Article

lakevaraindrop

Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-02 10:08:33 -0800

i would cus they A$$ OUT BIH

OoKookieLuveroO
OoKookieLuveroO wrote:
2012-01-02 09:51:08 -0800

My Geoqraphy Teacher Told Us That They Would Take Yuu Out In The Hall N Then "BOOM" Hit Yuu With The Paddle Then That Would Make Yuu Listen..Also He Said That If Yuu Sleep In Class They WILL HIT YOU WITH A RULER.That Made Kids Never Sleep In Class Aqain..

jaylyn5556
jaylyn5556 wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:12 -0800

tell someone

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:07 -0800

wow hey at leased its not with a belt ik some kids that get that

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:34:40 -0800

Yeah my parents don't hit us all they do is yell at us and make us go to are room and won't let us go do any thing

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:30:16 -0800

That's like us hurting a baby cuz a baby can't do nothing about it and then the adult could do that to us for no reason thats just not right

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:25:00 -0800

thats mean

glitterpinkgirl
glitterpinkgirl wrote:
2012-01-02 07:49:59 -0800

That's harsh I don't think that kids should get paddled

F990220444171

What's the Worst Punishment?

• No television.
  • No internet.
  • No phone.
  • No homework... wait a minute - that's cool!

I'm sick of my parents grounding me for no reason. I'm the middle child and I feel like th...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day