Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Ouch! The Strap!

Did you know that in some states, it is perfectly fine to paddle students who aren't acting right? If you act up, it could be your butt. Paddling or corporal punishment is legal in 23 states. Back to Article

lakevaraindrop

Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-02 10:08:33 -0800

i would cus they A$$ OUT BIH

OoKookieLuveroO
OoKookieLuveroO wrote:
2012-01-02 09:51:08 -0800

My Geoqraphy Teacher Told Us That They Would Take Yuu Out In The Hall N Then "BOOM" Hit Yuu With The Paddle Then That Would Make Yuu Listen..Also He Said That If Yuu Sleep In Class They WILL HIT YOU WITH A RULER.That Made Kids Never Sleep In Class Aqain..

jaylyn5556
jaylyn5556 wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:12 -0800

tell someone

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:07 -0800

wow hey at leased its not with a belt ik some kids that get that

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:34:40 -0800

Yeah my parents don't hit us all they do is yell at us and make us go to are room and won't let us go do any thing

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:30:16 -0800

That's like us hurting a baby cuz a baby can't do nothing about it and then the adult could do that to us for no reason thats just not right

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:25:00 -0800

thats mean

glitterpinkgirl
glitterpinkgirl wrote:
2012-01-02 07:49:59 -0800

That's harsh I don't think that kids should get paddled

F990220444171

What's the Worst Punishment?

• No television.
  • No internet.
  • No phone.
  • No homework... wait a minute - that's cool!

I'm sick of my parents grounding me for no reason. I'm the middle child and I feel like th...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day