Comments

Ouch! The Strap!

Did you know that in some states, it is perfectly fine to paddle students who aren't acting right? If you act up, it could be your butt. Paddling or corporal punishment is legal in 23 states. Back to Article

lakevaraindrop

Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-02 10:08:33 -0800

i would cus they A$$ OUT BIH

OoKookieLuveroO
OoKookieLuveroO wrote:
2012-01-02 09:51:08 -0800

My Geoqraphy Teacher Told Us That They Would Take Yuu Out In The Hall N Then "BOOM" Hit Yuu With The Paddle Then That Would Make Yuu Listen..Also He Said That If Yuu Sleep In Class They WILL HIT YOU WITH A RULER.That Made Kids Never Sleep In Class Aqain..

jaylyn5556
jaylyn5556 wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:12 -0800

tell someone

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:07 -0800

wow hey at leased its not with a belt ik some kids that get that

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:34:40 -0800

Yeah my parents don't hit us all they do is yell at us and make us go to are room and won't let us go do any thing

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:30:16 -0800

That's like us hurting a baby cuz a baby can't do nothing about it and then the adult could do that to us for no reason thats just not right

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:25:00 -0800

thats mean

glitterpinkgirl
glitterpinkgirl wrote:
2012-01-02 07:49:59 -0800

That's harsh I don't think that kids should get paddled

F990220444171

What's the Worst Punishment?

• No television.
  • No internet.
  • No phone.
  • No homework... wait a minute - that's cool!

I'm sick of my parents grounding me for no reason. I'm the middle child and I feel like th...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit