Comments

Ouch! The Strap!

Did you know that in some states, it is perfectly fine to paddle students who aren't acting right? If you act up, it could be your butt. Paddling or corporal punishment is legal in 23 states. Back to Article

lakevaraindrop

Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-02 10:08:33 -0800

i would cus they A$$ OUT BIH

OoKookieLuveroO
OoKookieLuveroO wrote:
2012-01-02 09:51:08 -0800

My Geoqraphy Teacher Told Us That They Would Take Yuu Out In The Hall N Then "BOOM" Hit Yuu With The Paddle Then That Would Make Yuu Listen..Also He Said That If Yuu Sleep In Class They WILL HIT YOU WITH A RULER.That Made Kids Never Sleep In Class Aqain..

jaylyn5556
jaylyn5556 wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:12 -0800

tell someone

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:41:07 -0800

wow hey at leased its not with a belt ik some kids that get that

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:34:40 -0800

Yeah my parents don't hit us all they do is yell at us and make us go to are room and won't let us go do any thing

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:30:16 -0800

That's like us hurting a baby cuz a baby can't do nothing about it and then the adult could do that to us for no reason thats just not right

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-02 09:25:00 -0800

thats mean

glitterpinkgirl
glitterpinkgirl wrote:
2012-01-02 07:49:59 -0800

That's harsh I don't think that kids should get paddled

F990220444171

What's the Worst Punishment?

• No television.
  • No internet.
  • No phone.
  • No homework... wait a minute - that's cool!

I'm sick of my parents grounding me for no reason. I'm the middle child and I feel like th...

Idaa
Idaa posted in Friends:
She's so sweet and she's always there for me no matter what. We think exactly the same things! We are just perf together
AquaBubblez
"1Dfangirl28" wrote:I love my sister but she is sooooo annoying. She is really mean to me sometimes and when we fight I am the one who gets in trouble. She is 15 so she is older than me and thinks she is the boss of me and sometimes she pulls my hair or hits me. Does anyone else have annoying siblings? Well I am the same as well. Just ingore her and when she is mean to you don't fight back go tell your mum or dad.
ows_ali123
ows_ali123 posted in Style:
pant, shirt nd jacket
illeanaz
illeanaz posted in Style:
white top with 'I LOVE VINTAGE STYLE' written across and blue skinnies
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I can't say I dislike or hate anyone at school.Everyone is different and I try not to judge anyone I encounter that I don't get along with. You never really know how they feel or why they act the way they do. I am totally with Kirsten and just like her there is no one that I particularly hate or anything and f they do something that you hate there may be a reason behind it and we can't judge them on that :3