Comments

Dear Dish-It, What Are Some Signs That a Boy Likes You?

Can you tell me some signs that help you tell when a boy likes you? I'm clueless and I really need your help! Back to Article

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-01-22 18:32:12 -0800

I say just freakin ask the boy or have a friend do it! thats exactly what i would do! and yea christ your right about all that bein a lie i have had plenty of relationships

thenameisprecious
thenameisprecious wrote:
2014-01-22 17:05:49 -0800

Lol

CHRIST95
CHRIST95 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:49:29 -0800

nice try i'm ma boy and this is a lie

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:11:57 -0800

Lol

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:11:49 -0800

I get them a lot at school I swear

gothicbarbie
gothicbarbie wrote:
2014-01-22 03:41:12 -0800

I get those kinda looks but not thaaaaaaaaaaaaat much ..I mean am always (most of the times)in doors but I think asking a guy whether he likes u is just so sick and uncool he might say no and u`ll be soooo heart broken Frown

somebody2luv
somebody2luv wrote:
2014-01-09 03:06:25 -0800

i get to knw about it when i get alot of attention frm him..And a sort of feeling gatherz in ur heart fr him

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-08 20:00:06 -0800

I get them all....A LOT!

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-01-04 23:20:06 -0800

Well some times I look at cute boys ans they look at me something's

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:38:47 -0800

he'll keep staring at chu

NaomiLove
NaomiLove wrote:
2013-12-04 16:10:43 -0800

my bff as a friend in class and keeps leving me out of everthing and calls me mean names i think she is kidding about it but it tills hurts my feelings what should i do Confused

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-24 17:47:30 -0800

thx because I think this boy in my class likes me

Blackfire531
Blackfire531 wrote:
2013-11-14 15:30:55 -0800

I have to send u this

Clarissa012
Clarissa012 wrote:
2013-11-13 22:51:08 -0800

This boy likes me but his BFF told me that he was to shy lol!!!!

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-09-28 13:37:43 -0700

never as him if he likes u it will sound desprat and creapy

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-09-28 13:23:56 -0700

A boy did like me buut his bff told me cuz he was shy lol so I didnt get to investigate lool

beary
beary wrote:
2013-09-28 13:14:29 -0700

lol thanks for the advice!

shanee3935
shanee3935 wrote:
2013-09-28 06:19:52 -0700

lol

divabrat
divabrat wrote:
2013-09-27 18:50:01 -0700

Great tips, i actually don't like anyone at the momment

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-27 16:45:25 -0700

good tips

Poll-3

Best Way to Tell a Crush You Love Them?

• Send an email from a fake internet identity.
  • Get your best friend to tell them.
  • Put an anonymous letter in their locker.
  • Leave a freaky message on their voice mail.

There is this kid named Cory in my class and I think he is a total HOTTIE!!! And my friends told ...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love