Comments

Dear Dish-It, What Are Some Signs That a Boy Likes You?

Can you tell me some signs that help you tell when a boy likes you? I'm clueless and I really need your help! Back to Article

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-01-22 18:32:12 -0800

I say just freakin ask the boy or have a friend do it! thats exactly what i would do! and yea christ your right about all that bein a lie i have had plenty of relationships

thenameisprecious
thenameisprecious wrote:
2014-01-22 17:05:49 -0800

Lol

CHRIST95
CHRIST95 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:49:29 -0800

nice try i'm ma boy and this is a lie

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:11:57 -0800

Lol

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:11:49 -0800

I get them a lot at school I swear

gothicbarbie
gothicbarbie wrote:
2014-01-22 03:41:12 -0800

I get those kinda looks but not thaaaaaaaaaaaaat much ..I mean am always (most of the times)in doors but I think asking a guy whether he likes u is just so sick and uncool he might say no and u`ll be soooo heart broken Frown

somebody2luv
somebody2luv wrote:
2014-01-09 03:06:25 -0800

i get to knw about it when i get alot of attention frm him..And a sort of feeling gatherz in ur heart fr him

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-08 20:00:06 -0800

I get them all....A LOT!

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-01-04 23:20:06 -0800

Well some times I look at cute boys ans they look at me something's

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:38:47 -0800

he'll keep staring at chu

NaomiLove
NaomiLove wrote:
2013-12-04 16:10:43 -0800

my bff as a friend in class and keeps leving me out of everthing and calls me mean names i think she is kidding about it but it tills hurts my feelings what should i do Confused

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-24 17:47:30 -0800

thx because I think this boy in my class likes me

Blackfire531
Blackfire531 wrote:
2013-11-14 15:30:55 -0800

I have to send u this

Clarissa012
Clarissa012 wrote:
2013-11-13 22:51:08 -0800

This boy likes me but his BFF told me that he was to shy lol!!!!

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-09-28 13:37:43 -0700

never as him if he likes u it will sound desprat and creapy

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-09-28 13:23:56 -0700

A boy did like me buut his bff told me cuz he was shy lol so I didnt get to investigate lool

beary
beary wrote:
2013-09-28 13:14:29 -0700

lol thanks for the advice!

shanee3935
shanee3935 wrote:
2013-09-28 06:19:52 -0700

lol

divabrat
divabrat wrote:
2013-09-27 18:50:01 -0700

Great tips, i actually don't like anyone at the momment

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-27 16:45:25 -0700

good tips

Poll-3

Best Way to Tell a Crush You Love Them?

• Send an email from a fake internet identity.
  • Get your best friend to tell them.
  • Put an anonymous letter in their locker.
  • Leave a freaky message on their voice mail.

There is this kid named Cory in my class and I think he is a total HOTTIE!!! And my friends told ...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!