Comments

Dear Dish-It, What Are Some Signs That a Boy Likes You?

Can you tell me some signs that help you tell when a boy likes you? I'm clueless and I really need your help! Back to Article

beautyqueensfashion
beautyqueensfashion wrote:
2014-01-22 18:32:12 -0800

I say just freakin ask the boy or have a friend do it! thats exactly what i would do! and yea christ your right about all that bein a lie i have had plenty of relationships

thenameisprecious
thenameisprecious wrote:
2014-01-22 17:05:49 -0800

Lol

CHRIST95
CHRIST95 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:49:29 -0800

nice try i'm ma boy and this is a lie

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:11:57 -0800

Lol

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-22 16:11:49 -0800

I get them a lot at school I swear

gothicbarbie
gothicbarbie wrote:
2014-01-22 03:41:12 -0800

I get those kinda looks but not thaaaaaaaaaaaaat much ..I mean am always (most of the times)in doors but I think asking a guy whether he likes u is just so sick and uncool he might say no and u`ll be soooo heart broken Frown

somebody2luv
somebody2luv wrote:
2014-01-09 03:06:25 -0800

i get to knw about it when i get alot of attention frm him..And a sort of feeling gatherz in ur heart fr him

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-08 20:00:06 -0800

I get them all....A LOT!

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-01-04 23:20:06 -0800

Well some times I look at cute boys ans they look at me something's

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:38:47 -0800

he'll keep staring at chu

NaomiLove
NaomiLove wrote:
2013-12-04 16:10:43 -0800

my bff as a friend in class and keeps leving me out of everthing and calls me mean names i think she is kidding about it but it tills hurts my feelings what should i do Confused

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-24 17:47:30 -0800

thx because I think this boy in my class likes me

Blackfire531
Blackfire531 wrote:
2013-11-14 15:30:55 -0800

I have to send u this

Clarissa012
Clarissa012 wrote:
2013-11-13 22:51:08 -0800

This boy likes me but his BFF told me that he was to shy lol!!!!

kittycatj
kittycatj wrote:
2013-09-28 13:37:43 -0700

never as him if he likes u it will sound desprat and creapy

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-09-28 13:23:56 -0700

A boy did like me buut his bff told me cuz he was shy lol so I didnt get to investigate lool

beary
beary wrote:
2013-09-28 13:14:29 -0700

lol thanks for the advice!

shanee3935
shanee3935 wrote:
2013-09-28 06:19:52 -0700

lol

divabrat
divabrat wrote:
2013-09-27 18:50:01 -0700

Great tips, i actually don't like anyone at the momment

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-27 16:45:25 -0700

good tips

Poll-3

Best Way to Tell a Crush You Love Them?

• Send an email from a fake internet identity.
  • Get your best friend to tell them.
  • Put an anonymous letter in their locker.
  • Leave a freaky message on their voice mail.