Bindi: The Jungle Girl TV Show Facts
Bindi, her mom and her dad, the late Steve "The Crocodile Hunter" Irwin, spread the message of animal conservation in this wild show on Discovery Kids. Check out the second season, starting September 27, 2008!
- Bindi Irwin - Herself
- Steve Irwin - Himself (Bindi's dad, in clips from his old show, The Crocodile Hunter)
- Terri Irwin - Herself (Bindi's mom)
- Bindi: The Jungle Girl debuted on Discovery Kids on June 9, 2007.
- The second season starts with Bindi going on an American Roadtrip--she checks out the Grand Canyon, finds and talks about desert animals, and goes rafting down the Colorado River!
- Steve "The Crocodile Hunter" Irwin was in some of the episodes in season one, which were filmed before his death (he was killed by a stingray in September 2006). In the second season, he appears in a segment called Croc Hunter Unplugged, where Bindi shows clips of his old show and remembers her father's adventures.
- Bindi hosts the show from her rainforest tree house.
- Bindi sings and dances in a group called The Crocmen on her show and at special events.
- Bindi's pet rat Candy is featured on the show.
"Welcome to my tree house! I live up in the trees of the jungle." - Bindi
"We're going to save the world without wearing tights! We'll fight the human wrongs for animal rights." - The Crocmen
"Both cheetahs and tigers are highly endangered and need our help." - Bindi
"My dad would catch crocodiles in the wild to put satellite trackers on them, and I would get to watch closely." - Bindi
"Part of my job is to be the crocodile's nurse and help it with any wounds that it's got." - Bindi
"Crikey." - Steve Irwin