Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Here He... I Mean She Comes!

Recently, a girl ran for prom king and won. The press described it as "turmoil" in the town and the school board doesn't want it to happen again. If the students don't mind, why should anyone else? Back to Article

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-03-03 22:07:05 -0800

It's just a title. Who cares?

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-02-28 08:01:11 -0800

Gross. But let her do what she wants

Standingout20
Standingout20 wrote:
2012-05-27 06:36:49 -0700

PPGD, so, what you're saying is that we can only let SOME guys do what they want whilst girls can be Kings. Why must we limit it? We grew up hearing we could be/do anything we wanted, but then people that hates change, gets defensive when kids remember that we can do anything, but then we get it taken away from us.. So, whats really fair?

PPGD fan
PPGD fan wrote:
2011-07-16 20:25:36 -0700

who cares let girls be KINGS and SOME guys be queens

Cboo_forever
Cboo_forever wrote:
2011-04-08 06:26:06 -0700

i feel ya but im straight but i kno wht u mean cuz i hav sum friends tht r bi or pan. so yea

SexiDaceey
SexiDaceey wrote:
2011-04-08 06:21:24 -0700

It doesn't matter if your lesbians gay or bisexual I'm bisexual doesn't mean the school has to stop you from doing that I mean you should obey the rules but its kinda unfair in my opinion

Should Girls Be Kings and Boys Be Queens?

• I'm not sure.
  • I don't care.

I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.