Comments

Here He... I Mean She Comes!

Recently, a girl ran for prom king and won. The press described it as "turmoil" in the town and the school board doesn't want it to happen again. If the students don't mind, why should anyone else? Back to Article

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-03-03 22:07:05 -0800

It's just a title. Who cares?

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-02-28 08:01:11 -0800

Gross. But let her do what she wants

Standingout20
Standingout20 wrote:
2012-05-27 06:36:49 -0700

PPGD, so, what you're saying is that we can only let SOME guys do what they want whilst girls can be Kings. Why must we limit it? We grew up hearing we could be/do anything we wanted, but then people that hates change, gets defensive when kids remember that we can do anything, but then we get it taken away from us.. So, whats really fair?

PPGD fan
PPGD fan wrote:
2011-07-16 20:25:36 -0700

who cares let girls be KINGS and SOME guys be queens

Cboo_forever
Cboo_forever wrote:
2011-04-08 06:26:06 -0700

i feel ya but im straight but i kno wht u mean cuz i hav sum friends tht r bi or pan. so yea

SexiDaceey
SexiDaceey wrote:
2011-04-08 06:21:24 -0700

It doesn't matter if your lesbians gay or bisexual I'm bisexual doesn't mean the school has to stop you from doing that I mean you should obey the rules but its kinda unfair in my opinion

Should Girls Be Kings and Boys Be Queens?

• I'm not sure.
  • I don't care.

I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day