Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Here He... I Mean She Comes!

Recently, a girl ran for prom king and won. The press described it as "turmoil" in the town and the school board doesn't want it to happen again. If the students don't mind, why should anyone else? Back to Article

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-03-03 22:07:05 -0800

It's just a title. Who cares?

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-02-28 08:01:11 -0800

Gross. But let her do what she wants

Standingout20
Standingout20 wrote:
2012-05-27 06:36:49 -0700

PPGD, so, what you're saying is that we can only let SOME guys do what they want whilst girls can be Kings. Why must we limit it? We grew up hearing we could be/do anything we wanted, but then people that hates change, gets defensive when kids remember that we can do anything, but then we get it taken away from us.. So, whats really fair?

PPGD fan
PPGD fan wrote:
2011-07-16 20:25:36 -0700

who cares let girls be KINGS and SOME guys be queens

Cboo_forever
Cboo_forever wrote:
2011-04-08 06:26:06 -0700

i feel ya but im straight but i kno wht u mean cuz i hav sum friends tht r bi or pan. so yea

SexiDaceey
SexiDaceey wrote:
2011-04-08 06:21:24 -0700

It doesn't matter if your lesbians gay or bisexual I'm bisexual doesn't mean the school has to stop you from doing that I mean you should obey the rules but its kinda unfair in my opinion

Should Girls Be Kings and Boys Be Queens?

• I'm not sure.
  • I don't care.

I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days