Comments

Here He... I Mean She Comes!

Recently, a girl ran for prom king and won. The press described it as "turmoil" in the town and the school board doesn't want it to happen again. If the students don't mind, why should anyone else? Back to Article

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-03-03 22:07:05 -0800

It's just a title. Who cares?

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-02-28 08:01:11 -0800

Gross. But let her do what she wants

Standingout20
Standingout20 wrote:
2012-05-27 06:36:49 -0700

PPGD, so, what you're saying is that we can only let SOME guys do what they want whilst girls can be Kings. Why must we limit it? We grew up hearing we could be/do anything we wanted, but then people that hates change, gets defensive when kids remember that we can do anything, but then we get it taken away from us.. So, whats really fair?

PPGD fan
PPGD fan wrote:
2011-07-16 20:25:36 -0700

who cares let girls be KINGS and SOME guys be queens

Cboo_forever
Cboo_forever wrote:
2011-04-08 06:26:06 -0700

i feel ya but im straight but i kno wht u mean cuz i hav sum friends tht r bi or pan. so yea

SexiDaceey
SexiDaceey wrote:
2011-04-08 06:21:24 -0700

It doesn't matter if your lesbians gay or bisexual I'm bisexual doesn't mean the school has to stop you from doing that I mean you should obey the rules but its kinda unfair in my opinion

Should Girls Be Kings and Boys Be Queens?

• I'm not sure.
  • I don't care.

I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that...

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Natural
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Just natural.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
anti bullying shirt and purple pyjama pants.
Cataclysm_Destruct
I'd also shift the blame onto the parents. It's disgusting and appalling to know that parents don't care about their own child's wellbeing.
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Friends:
"Charulata" wrote: "katieee123_" wrote: I'm not going to judge her, it was most likely her parents fault. Poor girl. I'm sorry , But I don't think it's her parents fault. Her parents didn't tell her do anything with anyone , She did. Her parents isn't involved in this case!!  She's 13. Kids that age base some of their decisions off of what their parents say. Her parents should have told her what's right and what's wrong, which they most likely didn't do since apparently they didn't care.