Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Here He... I Mean She Comes!

Recently, a girl ran for prom king and won. The press described it as "turmoil" in the town and the school board doesn't want it to happen again. If the students don't mind, why should anyone else? Back to Article

originalgirl
originalgirl wrote:
2014-03-03 22:07:05 -0800

It's just a title. Who cares?

mustachebuddy5
mustachebuddy5 wrote:
2014-02-28 08:01:11 -0800

Gross. But let her do what she wants

Standingout20
Standingout20 wrote:
2012-05-27 06:36:49 -0700

PPGD, so, what you're saying is that we can only let SOME guys do what they want whilst girls can be Kings. Why must we limit it? We grew up hearing we could be/do anything we wanted, but then people that hates change, gets defensive when kids remember that we can do anything, but then we get it taken away from us.. So, whats really fair?

PPGD fan
PPGD fan wrote:
2011-07-16 20:25:36 -0700

who cares let girls be KINGS and SOME guys be queens

Cboo_forever
Cboo_forever wrote:
2011-04-08 06:26:06 -0700

i feel ya but im straight but i kno wht u mean cuz i hav sum friends tht r bi or pan. so yea

SexiDaceey
SexiDaceey wrote:
2011-04-08 06:21:24 -0700

It doesn't matter if your lesbians gay or bisexual I'm bisexual doesn't mean the school has to stop you from doing that I mean you should obey the rules but its kinda unfair in my opinion

Should Girls Be Kings and Boys Be Queens?

• I'm not sure.
  • I don't care.

I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom