Comments

Nose Bleeds

Nose picking is one of the main reasons kids get nosebleeds. So if a kid in class suddenly gets a nosebleed - there's a pretty good chance he's been doing some serious nasal excavation. Back to Article

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-04 13:22:53 -0700

Okay dearie. Ta ta

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-07-04 13:21:34 -0700

well Katie...it is certainly true Love. Now I'm off to Talk with my dear Undertaker. Ta Ta.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-04 13:12:16 -0700

Wrong definition.

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-07-04 13:04:55 -0700

I am sorry about my friend Kira (HyperBlossomppgz) she is really crazy!

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-07-04 12:50:24 -0700

So if you we're to look at me sis you'd get a nosebleed?

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-07-04 12:47:04 -0700

I get nosebleeds when I look at hot guys

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-04 12:39:16 -0700

That explains why i only get nosebleeds in the summer!

VienV
VienV wrote:
2013-07-04 12:37:52 -0700

i get nosebleeds whenever i looks at something nasty . ;_;

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:49:50 -0700

I've never had one and GROSS

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:34:28 -0700

Use your sister's favorite dress to catch nosebleeds? Ew

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:24:50 -0700

0..0

kymswagg
kymswagg wrote:
2013-01-10 14:20:28 -0800

i hate nose bleeds there so nasty

DanceStarTtee
DanceStarTtee wrote:
2013-01-07 18:12:45 -0800

My sister has bad nosebleeds sometimes! Yuck! But she makes it stop in like 5 mins. smile C:

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2013-01-07 17:27:16 -0800

Ok the voting poll is so trifilling! Really can you likr but have you ever had a nose bleed or sum? Thats nasty the voting poll says what do you do with your boogers? and one of the opisoins are Eat It? like wtf NASTY a'f

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-23 13:25:38 -0800

I have never gotten a nose bleed though and the picture is so nasty! Indifferent

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-23 13:24:45 -0800

I was feeling uncomfortable while reading this -_- And what if someone really does use you sister favorite dress! -_-

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-11-23 11:41:07 -0800

never got one..i get punched in da nose a lot AND i rub my nose a lot i never gotten one :o

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-11-23 11:25:52 -0800

o.o my mum always gets me to lean back when i have a nosebleed.

Taco:)
Taco:) wrote:
2012-10-27 08:23:22 -0700

Ive never had a nose bleed

uknowmeme
uknowmeme wrote:
2012-10-24 04:15:36 -0700

YUCKY PHOTO! Embarrassed

What Do You Do With Your Boogers?

• Flick it on the wall.
  • Wipe it on my teacher's chair.
  • Hide it in my brother's sandwich.
  • Eat it.

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!