Comments

Nose Bleeds

Nose picking is one of the main reasons kids get nosebleeds. So if a kid in class suddenly gets a nosebleed - there's a pretty good chance he's been doing some serious nasal excavation. Back to Article

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-05-20 19:27:29 -0700

I hate when it happens after a qame or meet.

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-09 15:49:42 -0800

ugh , i hate the nose bleeds,

ticagirl99
ticagirl99 wrote:
2011-08-08 17:21:14 -0700

i wonna throw up da vote is gross

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 21:00:46 -0700

ik right disgusting ewwwww Dazed

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-08-07 20:53:54 -0700

gross

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 20:51:50 -0700

ewwwww Dazed

What Do You Do With Your Boogers?

• Flick it on the wall.
  • Wipe it on my teacher's chair.
  • Hide it in my brother's sandwich.
  • Eat it.

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.