Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Nose Bleeds

Nose picking is one of the main reasons kids get nosebleeds. So if a kid in class suddenly gets a nosebleed - there's a pretty good chance he's been doing some serious nasal excavation. Back to Article

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-05-20 19:27:29 -0700

I hate when it happens after a qame or meet.

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-09 15:49:42 -0800

ugh , i hate the nose bleeds,

ticagirl99
ticagirl99 wrote:
2011-08-08 17:21:14 -0700

i wonna throw up da vote is gross

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 21:00:46 -0700

ik right disgusting ewwwww Dazed

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-08-07 20:53:54 -0700

gross

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 20:51:50 -0700

ewwwww Dazed

What Do You Do With Your Boogers?

• Flick it on the wall.
  • Wipe it on my teacher's chair.
  • Hide it in my brother's sandwich.
  • Eat it.

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
reply 1 day