Comments

All About Father's Day

Father's Day isn't just a day for Dad to get more ties. It's about honoring all the men who've been a father figure. Back to Article

Dont_touch_me
Dont_touch_me wrote:
2014-06-18 04:16:17 -0700

love u daddy

pritika101
pritika101 wrote:
2014-06-18 01:18:20 -0700

nice
smile Wink

poprincess
poprincess wrote:
2014-06-17 08:25:47 -0700

say this too your fathers not online

Aneeba

-KimiCakes- wrote:
2014-06-15 20:07:44 -0700

RIP Daddy Happy Father's Day

stardiva2
stardiva2 wrote:
2014-06-15 16:02:41 -0700

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY I LOVE U DAD UR THE BEST PERSON IN MY LIFE smile Raspberry Punk Wink Love Angel Clown Big Grin Cool Tongue Out Dazed Blush Hippie

beautifybeautiful
beautifybeautiful wrote:
2014-06-15 15:51:50 -0700

Happy fathers day rip daddy

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-06-15 15:49:46 -0700

My dad replaced me wih a new baby he dosnet deserve to be called my fatha anymore!!

StellaMonroe
StellaMonroe wrote:
2014-06-15 15:05:11 -0700

i wish i knew my dad Frown

always_here_4_you

DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-15 14:25:20 -0700

I dont even know my dad

TheRealRipper
TheRealRipper wrote:
2014-06-15 14:21:37 -0700

even though they may be cruel most of the time or all of the time, you need to cherish them while they are here, because one day the could be gone and you would have no one left

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-15 14:21:35 -0700

# nothing dad.

swag_monster_
swag_monster_ wrote:
2014-06-15 14:20:59 -0700

I'd Rather Die In A Hole Than See My Dad -,-
All He Did was make my mom miserable and beat her

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-15 14:20:39 -0700

Same

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-15 14:20:16 -0700

Same here but different age

Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 wrote:
2014-06-15 14:19:51 -0700

freak today. I hate my dad. aand my mom but, I really HATE my dad. Im not doing nothing to day

Poll

Best Thing to Do for Dad?

• Take him hiking, fishing, or some other activity he loves.
  • Cook all his fave foods.
  • Buy him those golf shoes he's been eyeing for the past month.
  • Leave him alone.

Micro_father micro
Father’s Day is fast approaching. Check out Kidzworld’s list of movies that celebrate dads everyw...
Micro_time with dad-micro
Father’s Day is just around the corner, but finding a present to perfectly fit your fantastic fat...
Micro_dad_micro
Check out these fun and healthy activities you can do with your dad on Father's Day! Show your da...
Micro_sports_micro
Whether you watch a game with dad on TV, share your love of sports with your Dad on Father's Day!...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12