Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

All About Father's Day

Father's Day isn't just a day for Dad to get more ties. It's about honoring all the men who've been a father figure. Back to Article

Dont_touch_me
Dont_touch_me wrote:
2014-06-18 04:16:17 -0700

love u daddy

pritika101
pritika101 wrote:
2014-06-18 01:18:20 -0700

nice
smile Wink

poprincess
poprincess wrote:
2014-06-17 08:25:47 -0700

say this too your fathers not online

Aneeba

-KimiCakes- wrote:
2014-06-15 20:07:44 -0700

RIP Daddy Happy Father's Day

stardiva2
stardiva2 wrote:
2014-06-15 16:02:41 -0700

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY I LOVE U DAD UR THE BEST PERSON IN MY LIFE smile Raspberry Punk Wink Love Angel Clown Big Grin Cool Tongue Out Dazed Blush Hippie

beautifybeautiful
beautifybeautiful wrote:
2014-06-15 15:51:50 -0700

Happy fathers day rip daddy

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-06-15 15:49:46 -0700

My dad replaced me wih a new baby he dosnet deserve to be called my fatha anymore!!

StellaMonroe
StellaMonroe wrote:
2014-06-15 15:05:11 -0700

i wish i knew my dad Frown

always_here_4_you

DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-15 14:25:20 -0700

I dont even know my dad

TheRealRipper
TheRealRipper wrote:
2014-06-15 14:21:37 -0700

even though they may be cruel most of the time or all of the time, you need to cherish them while they are here, because one day the could be gone and you would have no one left

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-15 14:21:35 -0700

# nothing dad.

swag_monster_
swag_monster_ wrote:
2014-06-15 14:20:59 -0700

I'd Rather Die In A Hole Than See My Dad -,-
All He Did was make my mom miserable and beat her

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-15 14:20:39 -0700

Same

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-15 14:20:16 -0700

Same here but different age

Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 wrote:
2014-06-15 14:19:51 -0700

freak today. I hate my dad. aand my mom but, I really HATE my dad. Im not doing nothing to day

Poll

Best Thing to Do for Dad?

• Take him hiking, fishing, or some other activity he loves.
  • Cook all his fave foods.
  • Buy him those golf shoes he's been eyeing for the past month.
  • Leave him alone.

Micro_father micro
Father’s Day is fast approaching. Check out Kidzworld’s list of movies that celebrate dads everyw...
Micro_time with dad-micro
Father’s Day is just around the corner, but finding a present to perfectly fit your fantastic fat...
Micro_dad_micro
Check out these fun and healthy activities you can do with your dad on Father's Day! Show your da...
Micro_sports_micro
Whether you watch a game with dad on TV, share your love of sports with your Dad on Father's Day!...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour