Comments

All About Father's Day

Father's Day isn't just a day for Dad to get more ties. It's about honoring all the men who've been a father figure. Back to Article

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2014-06-15 14:19:30 -0700

I just started a spark. XD

laurenbreeze11
laurenbreeze11 wrote:
2014-06-15 14:19:24 -0700

Happy Father's Day daddy. I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-15 14:18:41 -0700

Same here. I hate my dad. I love my mom and gave her a father's day card that said "thank u for being my mom AND my dad since I was born"

swag_monster_
swag_monster_ wrote:
2014-06-15 14:17:06 -0700

Happy Fathers Day? Fch No You Dont Deserve It Since You Beat My Mom Everyday -,-

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-06-15 14:16:30 -0700

Happy father day daddy lol and too all the amazing dads who try their best as fathers whether they are your real father or a step father! Tongue Out

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- wrote:
2014-06-15 14:15:57 -0700

Happy Father's Day.
Daddy's my hero :3

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2014-06-15 14:15:54 -0700

Same story here Big Grin. Worst father ever.

LauraBruh_
LauraBruh_ wrote:
2014-06-15 14:13:41 -0700

Fch Father's Day My Dad Left Me So Fch It -,-t

YouWillRememberMe-
YouWillRememberMe- wrote:
2014-06-15 14:11:58 -0700

Omg flo :'D

-Yo-itz-Flo-
-Yo-itz-Flo- wrote:
2014-06-15 14:09:54 -0700

Happy fathers day..oh wait you ran away when I
Was 5...

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-06-15 13:50:47 -0700

Happy fathers day to all the fathers out there keep up the good work I love you dad your the best smile

peanut595
peanut595 wrote:
2014-06-15 10:57:00 -0700

Happy fathers day dad even though you l eft me when I was 2 Sad

Joodeath543
Joodeath543 wrote:
2014-06-15 09:41:57 -0700

the greatest gift i ever had is from god........ he gave me 1 of the best daddy ever...... love u soooo much dad

••[mirror_mirror]••
••[mirror_mirror]•• wrote:
2014-06-15 08:15:20 -0700

Hey daddy. Ich liebe du papi!

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-06-15 08:00:39 -0700

dear dad i love u always even when we fight or dont get our things straight i love u i wish u could see me know as im growing into the person u always wanted me to be

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-06-15 08:00:22 -0700

i love you appa... for me, ur the 1st/2nd parent and 2nd/3rd god.... love u *kisses*

spykhos
spykhos wrote:
2014-06-15 07:58:25 -0700

happy fathers day dad i wish u a great day dad

aswarora123
aswarora123 wrote:
2014-06-15 07:48:16 -0700

think wat will happen if u havnt got a father?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! many guys r there who havnt got a father. think now

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-15 07:30:47 -0700

Happy fathers day cxx

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-15 05:00:00 -0700

Love you Dad! :3
Happy Fathers Day smile

Poll

Best Thing to Do for Dad?

• Take him hiking, fishing, or some other activity he loves.
  • Cook all his fave foods.
  • Buy him those golf shoes he's been eyeing for the past month.
  • Leave him alone.

Micro_father micro
Father’s Day is fast approaching. Check out Kidzworld’s list of movies that celebrate dads everyw...
Micro_time with dad-micro
Father’s Day is just around the corner, but finding a present to perfectly fit your fantastic fat...
Micro_dad_micro
Check out these fun and healthy activities you can do with your dad on Father's Day! Show your da...
Micro_sports_micro
Whether you watch a game with dad on TV, share your love of sports with your Dad on Father's Day!...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:because america tries to help every other country but not our own. and we are scared of everything And that's not necessarily a bad thing, The American Value of freedom should be global, and should be fought for by every able country. However, we shouldn't be the world's police.
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
but for real though Wall-E
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Debating:
Some unforseen natural disaster will come and will wipe out the whole of humanity and thus the world shall end.
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:only if everyone were brave enough to do it. and it wont be from americans. although if we are talking several hundred years in the future. america might have imploded into an economic wreckage and everyone is poor idk Of course America will fall into wreckage. Look at history, every great Empire fell...that's why there isn't a sole Empire governing the entire known world. It wont happen in our lifetimes, but it always happens to the strongest power currently in the world. That's what happened to The Roman Empire, The Persian Empire, The Mongolian Empire, The British Empire, The Spanish Empire, The Russian Empire, Greece, Egypt, and 50 some odd Chinese dynasties. Point being, we're not the first to be the world's superpower...why is our fate different?