Comments

All About Father's Day

Father's Day isn't just a day for Dad to get more ties. It's about honoring all the men who've been a father figure. Back to Article

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2014-06-15 14:19:30 -0700

I just started a spark. XD

laurenbreeze11
laurenbreeze11 wrote:
2014-06-15 14:19:24 -0700

Happy Father's Day daddy. I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!

always_here_4_you
always_here_4_you wrote:
2014-06-15 14:18:41 -0700

Same here. I hate my dad. I love my mom and gave her a father's day card that said "thank u for being my mom AND my dad since I was born"

swag_monster_
swag_monster_ wrote:
2014-06-15 14:17:06 -0700

Happy Fathers Day? Fch No You Dont Deserve It Since You Beat My Mom Everyday -,-

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-06-15 14:16:30 -0700

Happy father day daddy lol and too all the amazing dads who try their best as fathers whether they are your real father or a step father! Tongue Out

-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- wrote:
2014-06-15 14:15:57 -0700

Happy Father's Day.
Daddy's my hero :3

flam_in_and_out
flam_in_and_out wrote:
2014-06-15 14:15:54 -0700

Same story here Big Grin. Worst father ever.

LauraBruh_
LauraBruh_ wrote:
2014-06-15 14:13:41 -0700

Fch Father's Day My Dad Left Me So Fch It -,-t

YouWillRememberMe-
YouWillRememberMe- wrote:
2014-06-15 14:11:58 -0700

Omg flo :'D

-Yo-itz-Flo-
-Yo-itz-Flo- wrote:
2014-06-15 14:09:54 -0700

Happy fathers day..oh wait you ran away when I
Was 5...

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-06-15 13:50:47 -0700

Happy fathers day to all the fathers out there keep up the good work I love you dad your the best smile

peanut595
peanut595 wrote:
2014-06-15 10:57:00 -0700

Happy fathers day dad even though you l eft me when I was 2 Sad

Joodeath543
Joodeath543 wrote:
2014-06-15 09:41:57 -0700

the greatest gift i ever had is from god........ he gave me 1 of the best daddy ever...... love u soooo much dad

••[mirror_mirror]••
••[mirror_mirror]•• wrote:
2014-06-15 08:15:20 -0700

Hey daddy. Ich liebe du papi!

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-06-15 08:00:39 -0700

dear dad i love u always even when we fight or dont get our things straight i love u i wish u could see me know as im growing into the person u always wanted me to be

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-06-15 08:00:22 -0700

i love you appa... for me, ur the 1st/2nd parent and 2nd/3rd god.... love u *kisses*

spykhos
spykhos wrote:
2014-06-15 07:58:25 -0700

happy fathers day dad i wish u a great day dad

aswarora123
aswarora123 wrote:
2014-06-15 07:48:16 -0700

think wat will happen if u havnt got a father?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! many guys r there who havnt got a father. think now

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-06-15 07:30:47 -0700

Happy fathers day cxx

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-15 05:00:00 -0700

Love you Dad! :3
Happy Fathers Day smile

Poll

Best Thing to Do for Dad?

• Take him hiking, fishing, or some other activity he loves.
  • Cook all his fave foods.
  • Buy him those golf shoes he's been eyeing for the past month.
  • Leave him alone.

Micro_father micro
Father’s Day is fast approaching. Check out Kidzworld’s list of movies that celebrate dads everyw...
Micro_time with dad-micro
Father’s Day is just around the corner, but finding a present to perfectly fit your fantastic fat...
Micro_dad_micro
Check out these fun and healthy activities you can do with your dad on Father's Day! Show your da...
Micro_sports_micro
Whether you watch a game with dad on TV, share your love of sports with your Dad on Father's Day!...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous.
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian.
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening?