Comments

All About Father's Day

Father's Day isn't just a day for Dad to get more ties. It's about honoring all the men who've been a father figure. Back to Article

choti

Akki_inLove wrote:
2014-06-15 02:31:37 -0700

I Love My Dad !! My Her0~

coolaarzoo
coolaarzoo wrote:
2014-06-15 02:27:29 -0700

happy father`s day i luv my dad Love

Ash334
Ash334 wrote:
2014-06-15 02:20:04 -0700

u guys are lucky to have a dad Frown

casio
casio wrote:
2014-06-15 01:05:22 -0700

i love my dad.....he is my only hero forever...!! Tongue Out

viti
viti wrote:
2014-06-15 01:04:40 -0700

lichy
lichy wrote:
2014-06-15 01:00:11 -0700

Love luv u dad!! Happy Father's Day!!

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-06-15 00:56:18 -0700

F a daddy I dnt even know mine

-ItsYuri-
-ItsYuri- wrote:
2014-06-15 00:54:09 -0700

Well my dad has another family... So... .-.

HITMANABSOLUTION
HITMANABSOLUTION wrote:
2014-06-15 00:52:46 -0700

Frown at least u guys have dads

-Scream-
-Scream- wrote:
2014-06-15 00:42:28 -0700

I have my Kinda Step Dad , But my Granddad died before i was born...So yeah.

papa3232
papa3232 wrote:
2014-06-14 21:23:48 -0700

Idc bout this holiday cause my dad not in my life

The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince wrote:
2014-06-14 19:07:44 -0700

My dad isnt in my life "Cause he wasn't ready" and my granddad died

_JackieTho_
_JackieTho_ wrote:
2014-06-14 18:42:59 -0700

My Dad Died /.\ Soo..
I Have My Grandpa

Jennifer_Wuv_U
Jennifer_Wuv_U wrote:
2014-06-14 14:38:50 -0700

My Dad not in my life, so i dont have a dad, but the closest i have is my grandpa and we aint close, but happy fathers day to you all

cjcma500
cjcma500 wrote:
2014-06-14 14:29:19 -0700

My dad's Not really in my life just a little

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-06-14 14:20:03 -0700

I'm such a daddy's girl & I love my father. ^-^

chatboi13
chatboi13 wrote:
2013-06-23 02:55:06 -0700

hey sorry to hear that
superchicken

fairygrl25
fairygrl25 wrote:
2013-06-17 09:40:59 -0700

Aww! I'm soooo sorry for you. I bet you miss him a whole lot, about 1000,000,000 times more. Sad Sad

Poll

Best Thing to Do for Dad?

• Take him hiking, fishing, or some other activity he loves.
  • Cook all his fave foods.
  • Buy him those golf shoes he's been eyeing for the past month.
  • Leave him alone.

Micro_father micro
Father’s Day is fast approaching. Check out Kidzworld’s list of movies that celebrate dads everyw...
Micro_time with dad-micro
Father’s Day is just around the corner, but finding a present to perfectly fit your fantastic fat...
Micro_dad_micro
Check out these fun and healthy activities you can do with your dad on Father's Day! Show your da...
Micro_sports_micro
Whether you watch a game with dad on TV, share your love of sports with your Dad on Father's Day!...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!