Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Real Deal on Real Love

Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school who are always holding hands? Ya think it's real love but the next thing ya know they're toast. Back to Article

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-07-12 10:19:49 -0700

bc its an emotion that we cant live with out if we dont have love (even if it only lasts a short time) or world would be full of cold heartless ppl so even if we loss it over time we need it to live

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-27 10:17:51 -0800

; /

-Richelle Here-
-Richelle Here- wrote:
2012-11-27 09:23:56 -0800

ikr

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-27 09:23:23 -0800

Love Never Last, idk why people bother wit it !!

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:59:43 -0700

YHU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT LOVE IS CAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE ERaspberryERIENCED TRUE LOVE YET...IT WILL MEAN SOME TO YOU IN THE LONG RUN..=)

2 Chainz_2100063
2 Chainz_2100063 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:42:48 -0700

love dont really mean anything

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:40:22 -0700

THEY'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET WHAT THEY WANT....

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:39:48 -0700

LOVE IS A STRONG 4 LETTER WORD....SOMEONE WILL TELL YOU THEY LOVE YOU IN A HEARTBEAT...BUT THEY DONT REALLY MEAN IT..

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:38:59 -0700

LOV3 IS A STRONG 4 L3TT3R WORD..SOM3ON3 WILL T3LL YHU TH3Y LOVE YHU IN A H3ART B3AT BUT TH3Y DONT M3AN IT....

smells13
smells13 wrote:
2012-05-17 11:21:47 -0700

so im really in love like i never felt like this about a boy before but i can get in bigg trouble because in im 7th grade now and hes now in 10th grade i need help i meen i know i love him i can feel it and he swears to god he loves me way more nad sometimes i act like i break up with him and say just kidding and one time he stared to cry

-Your.Everything.(:

Musiciz4me98 wrote:
2011-03-04 06:43:08 -0800

i agree wiff u destiny

SexiDestiny
SexiDestiny wrote:
2011-03-04 06:15:04 -0800

love is easy when it comes to someone you like/love.

xxforeverxx
xxforeverxx wrote:
2011-03-02 08:30:30 -0800

dear dish dish i dont handel love u no y becuase i dont do it that y

harvest109
harvest109 wrote:
2010-06-22 06:31:14 -0700

ya how do you handle love????

Love-poll

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• No, not yet.
  • I thought so, but it didn't work out.
  • Yes - I totally love Zac Efron (and Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake... you get the picture).

This guy, who I like and likes me back, won't ask me out because I'm too young.

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.