Comments

The Real Deal on Real Love

Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school who are always holding hands? Ya think it's real love but the next thing ya know they're toast. Back to Article

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-07-12 10:19:49 -0700

bc its an emotion that we cant live with out if we dont have love (even if it only lasts a short time) or world would be full of cold heartless ppl so even if we loss it over time we need it to live

'Broken;Down'
'Broken;Down' wrote:
2012-11-27 10:17:51 -0800

; /

-Richelle Here-
-Richelle Here- wrote:
2012-11-27 09:23:56 -0800

ikr

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-27 09:23:23 -0800

Love Never Last, idk why people bother wit it !!

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:59:43 -0700

YHU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT LOVE IS CAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE ERaspberryERIENCED TRUE LOVE YET...IT WILL MEAN SOME TO YOU IN THE LONG RUN..=)

2 Chainz_2100063
2 Chainz_2100063 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:42:48 -0700

love dont really mean anything

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:40:22 -0700

THEY'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET WHAT THEY WANT....

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:39:48 -0700

LOVE IS A STRONG 4 LETTER WORD....SOMEONE WILL TELL YOU THEY LOVE YOU IN A HEARTBEAT...BUT THEY DONT REALLY MEAN IT..

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-24 15:38:59 -0700

LOV3 IS A STRONG 4 L3TT3R WORD..SOM3ON3 WILL T3LL YHU TH3Y LOVE YHU IN A H3ART B3AT BUT TH3Y DONT M3AN IT....

smells13
smells13 wrote:
2012-05-17 11:21:47 -0700

so im really in love like i never felt like this about a boy before but i can get in bigg trouble because in im 7th grade now and hes now in 10th grade i need help i meen i know i love him i can feel it and he swears to god he loves me way more nad sometimes i act like i break up with him and say just kidding and one time he stared to cry

-Your.Everything.(:

Musiciz4me98 wrote:
2011-03-04 06:43:08 -0800

i agree wiff u destiny

SexiDestiny
SexiDestiny wrote:
2011-03-04 06:15:04 -0800

love is easy when it comes to someone you like/love.

xxforeverxx
xxforeverxx wrote:
2011-03-02 08:30:30 -0800

dear dish dish i dont handel love u no y becuase i dont do it that y

harvest109
harvest109 wrote:
2010-06-22 06:31:14 -0700

ya how do you handle love????

Love-poll

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• No, not yet.
  • I thought so, but it didn't work out.
  • Yes - I totally love Zac Efron (and Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake... you get the picture).