Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like This Boy, But Other Girls Like Him Too

I like this boy in my class, but there are three other girls who are my friends and they like him too! Back to Article

Autumn_Leaves
Autumn_Leaves wrote:
2014-07-11 17:28:04 -0700

I say let love do what it does...

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-11 17:22:50 -0700

Tbh thots like every boy ♥ v.v

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-11 17:15:14 -0700

Omg that so true and it get my so mad and then they go out like what and the boy knows that you like him omg lol

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-11 17:15:00 -0700

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-11 17:14:51 -0700

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-07 15:14:56 -0800

IF those are real friends, they wuld support u and b witt u still if he asks u out and stuff smile

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-07 15:01:22 -0800

Blush

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-10 19:01:39 -0700

He writes your name on his notebook Blush

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-04-20 23:50:49 -0700

Oh boo-hoo, the most popular boy ever, waaaah.
Grow up, shut up, find a REAL HUMAN. Not this idiot.

kasy123
kasy123 wrote:
2013-03-28 23:09:32 -0700

me too

kiyaisfunny32
kiyaisfunny32 wrote:
2013-03-25 21:33:42 -0700

this problem is happening to me to and other girls like him but he is around me alot then thos " Friends" just starting to act like they don't know me and are jealous but he is not confused

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-03-25 14:16:30 -0700

i hav this problem as well, but mine is much more complcated Frown

kidsosa123
kidsosa123 wrote:
2013-03-20 11:22:32 -0700

how you talking about

projectx
projectx wrote:
2013-03-18 15:59:35 -0700

toynnia hey

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-18 15:27:22 -0700

Dang!!! Popcorn eater u should have old us u went that way!!!!! Haha dang ur slow was crap well good luck finding u a guy gtg putting 3 in the air!!

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-18 13:20:52 -0700

I feel the same I really liked this guy I mean really did alot girls liked me but he swore he only liked me but now I don't like him

paris123honey
paris123honey wrote:
2013-03-18 11:16:37 -0700

its this boy in my grade that everybody likes but he only like this one girl and all the girl jelouse lol

jbabylovesyou
jbabylovesyou wrote:
2013-03-18 09:09:58 -0700

like every single girl in my grade want to go out with my boy friend. so like lol. but he would never cheat on me and that's why i

jbabylovesyou
jbabylovesyou wrote:
2013-03-18 09:09:32 -0700

EmilyLikesNutella(:
EmilyLikesNutella(: wrote:
2013-03-18 03:05:28 -0700

My I Meant *Big Time

Poll-4

Would You Tell a Crush?

• I'd just tell 'em they're da bomb.
  • I'd send them a note during class.
  • No way I'd tell a crush anything... that's too harsh.
  • I'd get my friend to tell their friend.