Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like This Boy, But Other Girls Like Him Too

I like this boy in my class, but there are three other girls who are my friends and they like him too! Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-07 15:14:56 -0800

IF those are real friends, they wuld support u and b witt u still if he asks u out and stuff smile

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-07 15:01:22 -0800

Blush

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-10 19:01:39 -0700

He writes your name on his notebook Blush

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2013-04-20 23:50:49 -0700

Oh boo-hoo, the most popular boy ever, waaaah.
Grow up, shut up, find a REAL HUMAN. Not this idiot.

kasy123
kasy123 wrote:
2013-03-28 23:09:32 -0700

me too

kiyaisfunny32
kiyaisfunny32 wrote:
2013-03-25 21:33:42 -0700

this problem is happening to me to and other girls like him but he is around me alot then thos " Friends" just starting to act like they don't know me and are jealous but he is not confused

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-03-25 14:16:30 -0700

i hav this problem as well, but mine is much more complcated Frown

kidsosa123
kidsosa123 wrote:
2013-03-20 11:22:32 -0700

how you talking about

projectx
projectx wrote:
2013-03-18 15:59:35 -0700

toynnia hey

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-03-18 15:27:22 -0700

Dang!!! Popcorn eater u should have old us u went that way!!!!! Haha dang ur slow was crap well good luck finding u a guy gtg putting 3 in the air!!

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-03-18 13:20:52 -0700

I feel the same I really liked this guy I mean really did alot girls liked me but he swore he only liked me but now I don't like him

paris123honey
paris123honey wrote:
2013-03-18 11:16:37 -0700

its this boy in my grade that everybody likes but he only like this one girl and all the girl jelouse lol

jbabylovesyou
jbabylovesyou wrote:
2013-03-18 09:09:58 -0700

like every single girl in my grade want to go out with my boy friend. so like lol. but he would never cheat on me and that's why i

jbabylovesyou
jbabylovesyou wrote:
2013-03-18 09:09:32 -0700

EmilyLikesNutella(:
EmilyLikesNutella(: wrote:
2013-03-18 03:05:28 -0700

My I Meant *Big Time

EmilyLikesNutella(:
EmilyLikesNutella(: wrote:
2013-03-18 03:04:35 -0700

My Best Friend Is My Crush He's A Guy Tho Lol And My Friends All Have A Crush On Him ._. Which Sucks! Big Tim Considering I Like Him .~. But I Respect My Friends So I'll Get Over Him Sometime

Swifties
Swifties wrote:
2013-03-17 23:56:56 -0700

Oh man this is like my ex

xglitterstar1
xglitterstar1 wrote:
2013-03-17 21:28:10 -0700

lol who belive this crap

deathsson
deathsson wrote:
2013-03-17 19:39:36 -0700

if others 2 just make your move b 4 any body else

Heart_A*BreAk_
Heart_A*BreAk_ wrote:
2013-03-17 19:35:12 -0700

Lol what is this?

Poll-4

Would You Tell a Crush?

• I'd just tell 'em they're da bomb.
  • I'd send them a note during class.
  • No way I'd tell a crush anything... that's too harsh.
  • I'd get my friend to tell their friend.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D