Comments

Becoming a Doctor

It's not only your parent's wish that you grow up to be a doctor - it's yours too! If you want to help sick people get better and save lives, find out what it takes to become a doctor. Back to Article

AyOoOoDe

Alex.doesnt.care_2129792 wrote:
2012-11-17 17:44:09 -0800

Doctors = Superheroes - Tights

CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey wrote:
2012-11-17 17:18:44 -0800

My mom's a nurse, and nurse's do more than doctors BI

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-17 17:16:45 -0800

I mean i love animals hehee lol

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-17 17:16:29 -0800

Welll all i know is imma be an animal doctor... i love
doctors!!! Wat u thnk Ricki's swaq if i were a doctor???

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-17 17:15:32 -0800

@Ricki's Swaq: Hah a nasty doctor lol

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-17 17:15:13 -0800

Hahaha lol a nasty ad sexi doctor... i like tht

Ricki's Swaq
Ricki's Swaq wrote:
2012-11-17 17:14:07 -0800

elotheprincess5900: and a nasty

alem54
alem54 wrote:
2012-11-17 17:11:01 -0800

they do! they save peoples lives

Obey T.G.O.D Swag
Obey T.G.O.D Swag wrote:
2012-11-17 17:10:52 -0800

I'm goin to be a hott doctor

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-17 17:10:04 -0800

Lol rickis swaq... u r gonna become a sexi
doctor

Cutie16pie18
Cutie16pie18 wrote:
2012-11-17 17:07:17 -0800

me to

Ricki's Swaq
Ricki's Swaq wrote:
2012-11-17 17:06:19 -0800

i gonna be a sexii doctor

AdamsHere(;
AdamsHere(; wrote:
2012-11-17 17:04:33 -0800

Doctors deserve the most respect...

alem54
alem54 wrote:
2012-11-17 16:56:00 -0800

i have always wanted to be a doctor

Poll

What Keeps the Doctor Away?

• A scary mask.
  • An apple a day.
  • A bag of potato chips.
  • A note from your mom.

Micro_zookeeper-micro
Becoming a zookeeper is great for people who love animals. But it's a demanding job. Click here t...
Micro_coolcareerschef-micro
Are you passionate about food? Do you enjoy cooking or baking or creating new recipes? Then a car...
Are you fascinated by the world around you? Do you follow the news and political events? Do you l...
Kidzworld has the inside scoop on the process of becoming a police officer. Learn about the educa...

kaykay2002