Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Should Give Up Looking for the One

My BF broke up with me and I can't let it go. I thought he was the one for me... I should give up looking for the one. Back to Article

lottalove

;naoomi ♥ wrote:
2013-01-03 15:44:12 -0800

oh damn ! o.o

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2013-01-03 15:43:15 -0800

.v. woah... you hear this naomi?

;H_E_A_R_T_B_R_O_K_E
;H_E_A_R_T_B_R_O_K_E wrote:
2013-01-03 15:42:25 -0800

I got Naomi

CornRows!
CornRows! wrote:
2013-01-03 09:47:23 -0800

You guys are over here talking about true love doesnt exit . But most of us are only little we dont know any better, if you cant deal with a little break up now, imagine what you'll be like in a couple years . Theres always someone for you...

DEVenunskie_2317618
DEVenunskie_2317618 wrote:
2013-01-03 09:14:43 -0800

I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm not going to say anything to hurt your feelings. But is this about
you or someone else? smile

pinky66288
pinky66288 wrote:
2013-01-03 08:44:32 -0800

My heart was broken and it gets horrible Frown

BrittanyBoo543
BrittanyBoo543 wrote:
2013-01-03 01:24:00 -0800

lmbo ok gurl

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-03 01:15:43 -0800

i am sill sad lo jk i am happy now

BrittanyBoo543
BrittanyBoo543 wrote:
2013-01-03 01:15:04 -0800

lol ok

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-03 01:13:11 -0800

k lol i will not lol

BrittanyBoo543
BrittanyBoo543 wrote:
2013-01-03 01:12:07 -0800

lol well do wat u gotta do gurl...all im sayin iz juss dnt give up...like my cuz have to be tellin me itz ok nd stuff

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-03 01:06:14 -0800

me myself n i sorryy lol

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-03 01:05:35 -0800

lol girl i am not like u i be like mad f this s n do me be my myself n i lol

BrittanyBoo543
BrittanyBoo543 wrote:
2013-01-03 01:03:02 -0800

Well if it makes u feel better im kinda lost too ......ready to give up but im gonna try nd push myself to not give up nd u should do tha same trust me he's out there

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-03 00:57:18 -0800

iiii do not no wth to do then

BrittanyBoo543
BrittanyBoo543 wrote:
2013-01-03 00:54:08 -0800

no...never do that even when it seems like there's juss no point...lotz of times i felt like given up but im still lookin for mr.right nd im gonna keep searchin till i find him nd u should do tha same

nigeria11
nigeria11 wrote:
2013-01-03 00:47:48 -0800

but should give up ?

BrittanyBoo543
BrittanyBoo543 wrote:
2013-01-03 00:46:16 -0800

lol

Poll-1

Do You Believe There Is One Person for You?

• Yes! I believe there's one true love for me in this world!
  • No, life is full of people I could be happy with.
  • There are lots of cool people out there, but only one who is perfect.
  • Yes, there's only one true love for me and it's Chris Brown.

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay