Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

The Scoop on Sugar-Free Snacks

Eating too much sugar can give you a mouthful of cavities, so KW has come up with some sugar-free snack ideas! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-10-01 03:49:36 -0700

sounds good enough

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-30 21:24:40 -0700

I'm not on a diet!

report
basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-03-16 14:33:50 -0700

Just looking at this makes me sick. (I am allergic)

report
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
-Your.Best.Nightmare. wrote:
2011-11-03 13:52:25 -0700

Yum ^^

report
Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2011-11-03 13:48:25 -0700

Will try. (I'm on a diet. xD )

report
lexluvsya97_1282460
lexluvsya97_1282460 wrote:
2010-03-28 06:56:45 -0700

good ideass

report
scorpio199
scorpio199 wrote:
2010-03-23 14:59:25 -0700

sweetener like splenda and stuff is AWFUL for you.

report
back to story
Poll

Favorite After School Snack?

  • Milk and cookies.
  • Veggies or fruit.
  • Chocolate or chips.
  • Pita with hummus or salsa.

related stories

You’re off school and outside, running around and being active. The last thing you need is to eat...
Micro_pineapple-upside-down-cake-micro
Go head-over-hells for this yummy, upside-down cake! April 20th marks National Pineapple Upside D...
Lots of kids – and people in general – are allergic to peanuts. But one group of kids with peanut...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes