Comments

Dear Dish-It, He's Been Smoking and Taking Drugs

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and smoking. Back to Article

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-12-15 12:41:53 -0800

my bf Luke he use to do this now he don't he just smokes that it

kittytwoshoes
kittytwoshoes wrote:
2013-12-15 09:48:47 -0800

I know people who do this Frown

brendaluvroc

wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-09 17:00:58 -0700

That’s weird… 0.0

weakawesome
weakawesome wrote:
2013-09-09 15:45:16 -0700

iv smoked but I didn't know what I was doing but I have never picked one after it

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 15:40:56 -0700

it bad for u

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:40:14 -0700

Horrible right

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:38:56 -0700

red bull counts as a drug sometimes because it
has fuel in it!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:38:50 -0700

Horrible

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:35:36 -0700

Smoking makes it harder to breathe, specially' if thats all your family does.

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-09-09 15:32:24 -0700

My uncle almost died from smoking,and my mother was driven to murder by drugs. Just sayin'.

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:29:30 -0700

Smoking can be dangerous because its really bad for you and cause of death... Don't try, its GROSS!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:25:06 -0700

It's bad taking drugs and smoke

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:19:43 -0700

0.0

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-21 15:23:40 -0800

Hmm..i smoked one time and i still to dis day i hate smoking! Girl U betta DIS him ASAP! He REALLY isnt your BF if your havnt seen him in 3 YEARS!!

Poll-2

Have You Tried Smoking?

• No way! Smoking is gross!
  • I've had a puff before, but it was disgusting.
  • I haven't tried it, but my friends have.
  • I smoke, but I'm trying to quit.

Micro_drugs_micro
J318 asks: "A lot of my friends and people in my neighborhood are doing drugs and I am extremely ...
My boyfriend wants to do some drugs. I don't like the word drug or anyone that has anything to do...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)