Comments

Dear Dish-It, He's Been Smoking and Taking Drugs

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and smoking. Back to Article

mykity13
mykity13 wrote:
2013-12-15 12:41:53 -0800

my bf Luke he use to do this now he don't he just smokes that it

kittytwoshoes
kittytwoshoes wrote:
2013-12-15 09:48:47 -0800

I know people who do this Frown

brendaluvroc

wolfiegal wrote:
2013-09-09 17:00:58 -0700

That’s weird… 0.0

weakawesome
weakawesome wrote:
2013-09-09 15:45:16 -0700

iv smoked but I didn't know what I was doing but I have never picked one after it

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-09 15:40:56 -0700

it bad for u

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:40:14 -0700

Horrible right

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:38:56 -0700

red bull counts as a drug sometimes because it
has fuel in it!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:38:50 -0700

Horrible

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:35:36 -0700

Smoking makes it harder to breathe, specially' if thats all your family does.

ps3master
ps3master wrote:
2013-09-09 15:32:24 -0700

My uncle almost died from smoking,and my mother was driven to murder by drugs. Just sayin'.

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:29:30 -0700

Smoking can be dangerous because its really bad for you and cause of death... Don't try, its GROSS!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-09 15:25:06 -0700

It's bad taking drugs and smoke

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-09 15:19:43 -0700

0.0

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-21 15:23:40 -0800

Hmm..i smoked one time and i still to dis day i hate smoking! Girl U betta DIS him ASAP! He REALLY isnt your BF if your havnt seen him in 3 YEARS!!

Poll-2

Have You Tried Smoking?

• No way! Smoking is gross!
  • I've had a puff before, but it was disgusting.
  • I haven't tried it, but my friends have.
  • I smoke, but I'm trying to quit.