Comments

History - The Lost City of Atlantis

During the Early Stone Ages a city existed that was so advanced it seemed out of a sci-fi movie. So what happened to Atlantis? Back to Article

mimilove122
mimilove122 wrote:
2014-04-11 13:17:16 -0700

I believe he made this up because i watched a video about hitler and it said hitler was into this and thats why he killed jews and disformed children

LorianneH
LorianneH wrote:
2014-02-21 08:01:38 -0800

Cool gives me a lot of information for school!

AwesomeJus
AwesomeJus wrote:
2014-02-17 01:08:02 -0800

• It's clear that Plato made up Atlantis as a plot device for his stories because there no other records of it anywhere else in the world. There are many extant Greek texts; surely someone else would have also mentioned, at least in passing, such a remarkable place. There is simply no evidence from any source that the legends about Atlantis existed before Plato wrote about it.

Kamisama18
Kamisama18 wrote:
2014-01-30 18:17:10 -0800

I believe that Atlantis was once real, I mean Plato was a real historical figure in history and what he wrote about sounds a lot like what people believe what it looks like.

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 11:59:30 -0700

amazing this is awesome!!!!!

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-08 22:37:27 -0700

yay!

ghostsarecool
ghostsarecool wrote:
2013-04-24 19:03:57 -0700

It is soooo helpful, now I can write my research project!!! Blush

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2013-01-07 21:23:29 -0800

Atlantis ...real!...unbelievable!

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-24 07:32:10 -0800

Interesting stuff.Wanna find much more about it...

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-16 18:27:57 -0700

Woww Internet Cn Really Be Helpful For Projectss

gwenlov
gwenlov wrote:
2012-03-15 11:28:58 -0700

i feel like it is real!!

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-25 15:54:01 -0800

I am learing about this stuff now..

Jaiho
Jaiho wrote:
2010-05-28 04:43:29 -0700

Woah man. I had no cloo yo wuz so up on dis atlantis stuf. but hey, hey, no need fer da insults yo. just keep it cleen man, we dont need none uv dis derty tok stuff you been doin. we just dont.

bribal
bribal wrote:
2010-05-28 04:34:17 -0700

Yeah man. What chu thinkin fool!

Leanne-othon
Leanne-othon wrote:
2010-05-26 04:49:24 -0700

Oh nuh uh you ain't been to no Atlantis! My grandaddy already been dere an back, fool! An dey ain't got no bread dere, dey got kelp an salt water! Do your research, cracker!

Jaiho
Jaiho wrote:
2010-05-25 05:13:45 -0700

Atlantus wuz reel fer shure. I wuz ther lazt wiek. Itz 2 bad about thu soggie bred tho.

What Do You Think About Atlantis?

• It's a fantasy story by Plato
  • It really is a lost city.
  • It never existed.
  • It is an exaggeration of a different sunk city.

Micro_historyofeiffeltower-micro
You may know the Eiffel Tower as one of the most famous manmade monuments in the world, and you’d...
Keep having that dream where you turn up at school naked? A traditional American Indian craft mig...
Brangelina may have hunkered down there to have their baby, but Namibia is much more than ...

Random in the forums

iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
"Storm04" wrote:im just saying that one time i went on chat and one thing after another kept popping up and i can never understand whats going on so thats why i just dont go on chat and think its stupid! that is the chatbox this is the chat thread  big difference m8
reply 1 minute
iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
become an idiot yourself and then you won't even realize that the other idiots are being idiots
Storm04
Storm04 posted in Say Anything:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"SparkleWolf" wrote:Awesome! Thanks Nim! You're welcome!
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Nimsajeay" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: It doesn't take much to create a good professional looking logo. Just draw letters in a creative way. I wish I knew how to. I want to make a Best In The World sigbar/userbar that's a bit more creative than the one I have now. I could do it, but it'll have a "Made by Nimsajeay" thingy on it. xD  That would be fine :) You could if you want to. I'm not sure what input you need me to have in it though. Sorry for my late response.  I won't be able to do it today, probably, as I'm busy.  But I'll be able to do it soon.  Just tell me a few colors you want me to incorporate, if you want any pictures, the exact text, and if you have a preferred font.