Comments

History - The Lost City of Atlantis

During the Early Stone Ages a city existed that was so advanced it seemed out of a sci-fi movie. So what happened to Atlantis? Back to Article

mimilove122
mimilove122 wrote:
2014-04-11 13:17:16 -0700

I believe he made this up because i watched a video about hitler and it said hitler was into this and thats why he killed jews and disformed children

LorianneH
LorianneH wrote:
2014-02-21 08:01:38 -0800

Cool gives me a lot of information for school!

AwesomeJus
AwesomeJus wrote:
2014-02-17 01:08:02 -0800

• It's clear that Plato made up Atlantis as a plot device for his stories because there no other records of it anywhere else in the world. There are many extant Greek texts; surely someone else would have also mentioned, at least in passing, such a remarkable place. There is simply no evidence from any source that the legends about Atlantis existed before Plato wrote about it.

Kamisama18
Kamisama18 wrote:
2014-01-30 18:17:10 -0800

I believe that Atlantis was once real, I mean Plato was a real historical figure in history and what he wrote about sounds a lot like what people believe what it looks like.

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 11:59:30 -0700

amazing this is awesome!!!!!

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-08 22:37:27 -0700

yay!

ghostsarecool
ghostsarecool wrote:
2013-04-24 19:03:57 -0700

It is soooo helpful, now I can write my research project!!! Blush

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2013-01-07 21:23:29 -0800

Atlantis ...real!...unbelievable!

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-24 07:32:10 -0800

Interesting stuff.Wanna find much more about it...

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-16 18:27:57 -0700

Woww Internet Cn Really Be Helpful For Projectss

gwenlov
gwenlov wrote:
2012-03-15 11:28:58 -0700

i feel like it is real!!

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-25 15:54:01 -0800

I am learing about this stuff now..

Jaiho
Jaiho wrote:
2010-05-28 04:43:29 -0700

Woah man. I had no cloo yo wuz so up on dis atlantis stuf. but hey, hey, no need fer da insults yo. just keep it cleen man, we dont need none uv dis derty tok stuff you been doin. we just dont.

bribal
bribal wrote:
2010-05-28 04:34:17 -0700

Yeah man. What chu thinkin fool!

Leanne-othon
Leanne-othon wrote:
2010-05-26 04:49:24 -0700

Oh nuh uh you ain't been to no Atlantis! My grandaddy already been dere an back, fool! An dey ain't got no bread dere, dey got kelp an salt water! Do your research, cracker!

Jaiho
Jaiho wrote:
2010-05-25 05:13:45 -0700

Atlantus wuz reel fer shure. I wuz ther lazt wiek. Itz 2 bad about thu soggie bred tho.

What Do You Think About Atlantis?

• It's a fantasy story by Plato
  • It really is a lost city.
  • It never existed.
  • It is an exaggeration of a different sunk city.

Micro_historyofeiffeltower-micro
You may know the Eiffel Tower as one of the most famous manmade monuments in the world, and you’d...
Keep having that dream where you turn up at school naked? A traditional American Indian craft mig...
Brangelina may have hunkered down there to have their baby, but Namibia is much more than ...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
"Evanescing_Dream" wrote:Just a quick speaking of the mind. If you don't already know, a brony (or pegasister) is "a name typically given to the male (or female, if referring to a pegasister) viewers/fans... of the My Little Pony show or franchise." First of all, I would like to say just how ridiculous this is. Are you kidding me? Teenage males and females, worshiping animated, talking ponies... My Little Pony is meant for children, and by children, I mean CHILDREN. Not teenagers who think like children. Grow up, people! I'm honestly hoping this fad ends soon. It goes to show just how childish this generation of humans really is. We are not worshipping them. And no, it's not just for children, If you can just watch the season 4 finally , it easily proves that its for all ages.
Butterfly_Somersalt
Sysledhm x
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:The problem isn't judging, the problem is being obnoxious or rude about criticism. People like to think that judgement is synonymous with bigotry or discrimination when really it's more synonymous with conclusion or decision. When someone says "Don't judge me" what I hear is "Don't make any conclusions about me" and really that's just nonsensical. And to answer the question of if we'll ever have a world without outspoken and potentially obnoxious conclusions and criticisms? No, and I'm not sure we should. Some conclusions deserve to be said louder.
jordand08