Comments

Dying to Be Thin

AI runner-up Katharine McPhee battled bulimia while Keira Knightley and Kate Bosworth battle anorexia rumors. Find out more on eating disorders. Back to Article

RebelHeartBeatxx
RebelHeartBeatxx wrote:
2013-11-19 10:32:16 -0800

I actually have a problem with my weight; I dont like how I look. I always think how fat or chubby I am, literally. And i dont know what to do.

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-11-17 17:32:30 -0800

Im acctuly TOO thin!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-17 17:19:37 -0800

who doesn't want to be thin x

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-17 15:26:22 -0800

Im thin, bullies call me bones.... Frown

TheChoosenOne
TheChoosenOne wrote:
2013-11-17 15:25:39 -0800

I have have a eating disorder

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-17 15:25:27 -0800

i worry about my weight everyday.......guys dont like me cuz they say cuz i dont have curves

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-17 15:24:37 -0800

my friends on here have it.......

ItsJustMeLucas
ItsJustMeLucas wrote:
2013-11-17 15:23:50 -0800

Because of my brother mistreating me I developed anorexia

sammi666
sammi666 wrote:
2013-11-17 15:22:26 -0800

my ex-boyfriend died of anorexia...RIP my love

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-17 15:21:55 -0800

i have bulimia Frustrated i cant eat sometimes... but otherwise i love food

Ian121
Ian121 wrote:
2013-11-17 15:19:46 -0800

I'm anorexic

ranga123
ranga123 wrote:
2013-11-17 13:46:23 -0800

I am

Im-Ur-WoRsT-nIgHtMaR
Im-Ur-WoRsT-nIgHtMaR wrote:
2013-11-17 13:36:17 -0800

my bff jessi is anorexic Frustrated

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-17 12:20:56 -0800

i have abunch of friends on her who are Anorexic........it sad..spmetimes i wish my hugs acutaully

ItsJustMeLucas
ItsJustMeLucas wrote:
2013-11-17 11:44:19 -0800

I had a friend that was anorexic for 4 months and it was really scary because she never ate and she ended up in the hospital

MysteriousRedBride

ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-17 11:32:33 -0800

@MysteriousRedBride Be strong. You can fight it. Big Grin

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-17 11:31:16 -0800

Im anorexic and bulimic.....im trying to stop though Frustrated

BiteLife
BiteLife wrote:
2013-11-17 11:28:53 -0800

i used to be balimac.... Not fun.
But.... being thin isnt always healthy for you.

Do You Worry About Your Weight?

• Yes, I always think I look fat.
  • Sometimes, but I try not to obsess about it.
  • Never. I'm healthy and look like a million bucks.
  • No, but I have friends who do.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair