Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Atlantis - Reality or Myth?

Thousand of years ago Plato wrote about a city that seemed almost magical. In one day and one night it vanished forever under the Atlantic Ocean. Was Atlantis just a myth or a real place? Back to Article

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-30 07:28:20 -0700

Real :P Atlantis Squarepantis

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-28 21:22:57 -0700

Atlantis is real! I believe!

superman350
superman350 wrote:
2014-03-28 17:59:06 -0700

not so shure about that Frustrated

niakidder
niakidder wrote:
2014-03-28 14:38:29 -0700

its real

cutezombiez
cutezombiez wrote:
2014-02-11 05:04:51 -0800

I think that Atlantis could very easily be real but I am not 100% sure guess we will never go!!!! Like my grandparents always tell me when we go to heaven that's a question we can ask God!!?

Rahul007
Rahul007 wrote:
2014-01-11 02:43:00 -0800

really!!!!!!

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-08 16:11:35 -0800

It's real along with Mowgli Palace, people just want to lie about it and I believe it's true...

Alex_Roy
Alex_Roy wrote:
2014-01-06 18:37:32 -0800

Its a real place

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-12-31 15:23:30 -0800

Myth...

FrozenFlame101
FrozenFlame101 wrote:
2013-12-10 20:23:56 -0800

I Will find it and when I do... I won't show the world cause the government will come and destroy it into a museum of sort

Minecrafter308
Minecrafter308 wrote:
2013-12-06 08:46:44 -0800

I say it's true because the ocaen floor some where is raising for some reason

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-20 16:16:16 -0800

it's real if you be live unlike old men stare at goats

Danceralex111
Danceralex111 wrote:
2013-11-20 15:59:52 -0800

I believe

OldMenStareAtGoats
OldMenStareAtGoats wrote:
2013-11-20 15:48:20 -0800

Meh. Not enough evidence to prove or disprove the existence of Atlantis. Who the hell knows, maybe it did exist. Maybe it didn't. We'll probably never know. What I do know is that I am going to need a few cokes after this.

OldMenStareAtGoats
OldMenStareAtGoats wrote:
2013-11-20 15:46:48 -0800

That's all well. You have little to no evidence to disprove its existence however. Btw *Christian

Falloutmaniac
Falloutmaniac wrote:
2013-11-20 09:42:07 -0800

I believe in atlantis

Truthjournal
Truthjournal wrote:
2013-11-20 09:40:49 -0800

It's a stupid myth I'm a chrictain and I don't believe in this ##-##

-KingdomHearts-
-KingdomHearts- wrote:
2013-11-16 13:07:05 -0800

I honestly think its real

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-10 18:04:13 -0800

But one question......... How did the wife have the children???? '_'

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-10-12 22:14:28 -0700

i think its really really real. im a believer forever

Is Atlantis Just a Myth?

• I don't know.

The Lost Empire of Atlantis has a new adventure in store for you as Milo returns. Check out the s...
During the Early Stone Ages a city existed that was so technically advanced it seemed out of a sc...
During the Early Stone Ages a city existed that was so advanced it seemed out of a sci-fi movie. ...
Young, ambitious Milo is given a journal that will lead him to Atlantis, a city that vanished und...

Random in the forums

Owllover4eva
Owllover4eva posted in General:
Was dracula
reply about 1 hour
DavidBecker
Be bold and initiate a short chat. This will help you to learn those little things that will come in handy later because everyone loves knowing that someone actually listened to them and cared enough to remember the small details about them. Listen carefully and be attentive to the things she tells you so that you will have them for future reference. As you talk, notice if she gives you any signs, special words or hints. All girls are different. Is she shy or outgoing? Does she act like this around other guys? Look at her body language. Leaning in, uncrossed legs, nervous voice, and dilated pupils (especially), are all signs she likes you. Another sign is if she laughs at your boring, stupid jokes. (Beware: Don't use bad jokes as a test, or you'll risk looking like a comedy dork.) She may not be able to look you straight in the eye. She might smile and laugh a lot because she is worried about giving too much away. Check for the smile. A girl that's interested in you will usually immediately smile when you start a conversation with her. The smile may disappear quickly if she's shy, but it's hard to hide an unexpected strong emotion. If she's not romantically interested, she'll likely look at you inquisitively, but she won't express any particular interest.
Spygirl258
Spygirl258 posted in General:
Hi how do you post a main post on the front (?) page? I'm new btw
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx posted in General:
avoiding all windows and doors
Jorja999
The first book that was read to me by my learning buddy in Sunnybrook School was Harry potter and the Sorcerer's stone. I was bowled over by the book and it took me to a different world. Harry, Ron and Hermione became my friends as well.