Comments

Hair Removal Techniques

Shave, dissolve or wax your way to fuzz-free legs before hitting the beach this summer. Find out which hair removal method works best for ya! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:32:48 -0700

meow

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 18:17:48 -0700

I don't shave my legs :P

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-08-31 17:52:02 -0700

WHAT do they mean FINE leg hair

cupcakeluvsu
cupcakeluvsu wrote:
2013-08-27 15:51:41 -0700

I shave my legs but what girl doesn't shave their legs

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 15:29:02 -0700

Nice

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-08-26 15:19:12 -0700

I don't shaving hair, I used hair removal spray or lotion

caitlin371
caitlin371 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:30:44 -0700

O,o

macamile
macamile wrote:
2013-08-21 11:19:00 -0700

wanting to cut of it when I am 13 years old

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-19 14:53:40 -0700

I don't think my mom would approve of me wanting to waxsmile

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:19:32 -0700

dont wax shave

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:35:53 -0700

I hate waxing it is so painful,right

directioner_4lyfe

2013-07-30 17:09:37 -0700

ha

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-29 11:07:02 -0700

i didnt realise all of this and thank you for posting this article kw xD

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 10:58:46 -0700

i can't image what waxing your legs feels like i'd rather shave my legs then go though all of that pain

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-07-22 13:12:27 -0700

Lesson learned ^.^

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-20 02:30:47 -0700

ouch o.o

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-17 13:18:09 -0700

I use something called Nair Hair removal lotion. It actually works for me.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-17 11:27:55 -0700

o.o

Poll

Best Way to Get Rid of Stubble?

• Shaving.
  • Waxing.
  • Depilatory creams.
  • Anything permanent, like electrolysis.

Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...
My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
Micro_nair-micro
Wanna get rid of the peach fuzz covering your legs but your mom won't let you shave yet? Check ou...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002