Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Hair Removal Techniques

Shave, dissolve or wax your way to fuzz-free legs before hitting the beach this summer. Find out which hair removal method works best for ya! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-29 16:32:48 -0700

meow

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 18:17:48 -0700

I don't shave my legs :P

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-08-31 17:52:02 -0700

WHAT do they mean FINE leg hair

cupcakeluvsu
cupcakeluvsu wrote:
2013-08-27 15:51:41 -0700

I shave my legs but what girl doesn't shave their legs

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 15:29:02 -0700

Nice

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-08-26 15:19:12 -0700

I don't shaving hair, I used hair removal spray or lotion

caitlin371
caitlin371 wrote:
2013-08-24 13:30:44 -0700

O,o

macamile
macamile wrote:
2013-08-21 11:19:00 -0700

wanting to cut of it when I am 13 years old

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-19 14:53:40 -0700

I don't think my mom would approve of me wanting to waxsmile

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:19:32 -0700

dont wax shave

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:35:53 -0700

I hate waxing it is so painful,right

directioner_4lyfe

2013-07-30 17:09:37 -0700

ha

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-29 11:07:02 -0700

i didnt realise all of this and thank you for posting this article kw xD

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-24 10:58:46 -0700

i can't image what waxing your legs feels like i'd rather shave my legs then go though all of that pain

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2013-07-22 13:12:27 -0700

Lesson learned ^.^

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-20 02:30:47 -0700

ouch o.o

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-17 13:18:09 -0700

I use something called Nair Hair removal lotion. It actually works for me.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-17 11:27:55 -0700

o.o

Poll

Best Way to Get Rid of Stubble?

• Shaving.
  • Waxing.
  • Depilatory creams.
  • Anything permanent, like electrolysis.