Comments

Egypt - Famous Pharaohs

Egypt has a 3000 year-old history. That's a long list of pharaohs. Read about some of the more interesting rulers, like the female pharaoh Hatshepsut and the pharaoh with over 100 children. Back to Article

deakin652
deakin652 wrote:
2014-06-11 22:20:17 -0700

no osiris was a god not a pharoha

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2014-01-23 14:14:49 -0800

What about King Tut???

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-01-15 15:00:45 -0800

cool

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-02 12:47:50 -0800

They say Osiris was a Pharoah...

xxlifeheartxx
xxlifeheartxx wrote:
2013-12-19 08:54:07 -0800

hi guyes

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2013-12-09 16:03:06 -0800

Cleo was my smexy hallween custome lol

neuro5
neuro5 wrote:
2013-12-09 13:33:29 -0800

pretty sure she was killed when the Romans invaded Greek Egypt.. not sure, though

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-09 13:28:29 -0800

N what happened to Cleopatra I love her

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-12-09 13:28:01 -0800

King Tut is my favorite Smile Nose

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-12-09 12:36:46 -0800

Allen: I saw these too a few years ago .o. It was pretty cool but way too hot xD

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-12-09 12:19:23 -0800

Cool Grin

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-12-09 12:12:04 -0800

I went and saw them in real life. They are really cool.

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-29 10:52:26 -0800

Awwww, what about Queen Nefertiti? o.o

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-11-04 18:47:24 -0800

this is awesome c:

dancepower129
dancepower129 wrote:
2013-10-28 10:48:04 -0700

same i have been too egypt and it's pretty cool

DA_CULPABLE_2565620
DA_CULPABLE_2565620 wrote:
2013-10-28 10:01:11 -0700

i want see

springchick556
springchick556 wrote:
2013-09-20 23:20:27 -0700

i have been to egypt but its too u know changed !!!!!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-13 13:13:50 -0700

Cool

mrporkychopy
mrporkychopy wrote:
2013-09-07 04:10:15 -0700

I'm doing a project on ancient Egypt.

marby
marby wrote:
2013-08-31 14:57:25 -0700

ancient egypt is so cool. would like to visit one day

What Is Papyrus?

• The first form of paper invented by Egyptians.
  • Another word for cat used by Egyptians.
  • A type of hat worn by Egyptians.
  • The place where King Tut is buried.

Micro_egypt-article
Egypt's a country most kids learn about in school – but imagine having the opportunity to actuall...
The remains of a mummy thought to belong to a queen who ruled 4,300 years ago have been discovere...
Know how to build a pyramid? Ever wanted to mummify a corpse? Get all the answers here cuz Kidzwo...
It's no wonder the Lighthouse of Alexandria is considered one of the seven wonders. It used to be...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!