MapleStory Game Download - Free Online Fantasy Adventure
The online world of MapleStory is an cute, cartoony, anime-themed world that's full of heroes and monsters. With the MapleStory game you can enter the world as one of the heroes - either a Warrior, Bowman, Magician or Rogue. Then you can battle creatures, collect treasure, chat with other players and customize your character any way you want! Want to get in on the action for free? Here's how to get the MapleStory free game download.
MapleStory Free Game Download Instructions
- 1. Click Here to find the MapleStory website.
- 2. On the left side there's an orange "Game Download" image with a green circle and a red arrow in it. Click it!
- 3. Welcome to the game download page. Scroll down to the big blue button with "DOWNLOAD" in the middle in giant white letters. Click it.
- 4. Now you'll get a popup that asks you if you want to save the MSSetup.exe file, choose Yes and save the file to your Desktop.
- 5. Now you're downloading 686MB of fantasy adventure and it's going to take a while. While you wait, check out the latest news on sports, games, movies and dating.
- 6. After the free game has downloaded, double-click the MSSetup.exe file to install it.
- 7. When MapleStory has finished installing, double-click it to open a portal to a world of online fantasy adventure!
MapleStory Free Game Download PC Requirements
The fantasy world is powered by magic and sorcery, but you'll need a computer to make it all run! Here's the scoop on how powerful a computer it takes to bring the world of MapleStory to life.
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/XP/2000
Processor: 1.0 GHz required, 1.8 GHz recommended.
RAM: 256 MB RAM required, 512 MB RAM recommended.
Hard Drive: 1.5 GB free space required, 3 GB free space recommended.
Video Card: 16MB required, 32 MB recommended.
DirectX: DirectX 9.0 or higher.M