x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Latest Blogs:

Jasmine!♥

Posted almost 5 years ago by MillieForever^-^
MillieForever^-^
Millie is a great friend.You should add her.Theres no regrets in that!.You should see the conversations we have .
0 comments read more

Athirah!♥

Posted almost 5 years ago by MillieForever^-^
MillieForever^-^
She's cute,she's helpful,she's awesome!insanely awesome!she's the girl that anyone can have as a bestfriend!i couldnt describe ...
0 comments read more

LOL!:D

Posted almost 5 years ago by MillieForever^-^
MillieForever^-^
95% of teens would die if Justin Bieber jumped of a cliff. Copy this message if you are the other 5% that would be at home on t...
0 comments read more

Just posting to earn awards...

Posted almost 5 years ago by mattyo7
mattyo7
Wait a minute... if this is my 27th blog post doesn't that mean I've now got gold for blog posts? Yayyy :3.
0 comments read more

I think KW should have games on it.

Posted almost 5 years ago by mattyo7
mattyo7
Just a suggestion.
0 comments read more

What to blog about.... :/

Posted almost 5 years ago by mattyo7
mattyo7
I don't know.
0 comments read more

24th Blog.

Posted almost 5 years ago by mattyo7
mattyo7
Just thought i'd let you all know. xD
0 comments read more

Woohooo!! Gold photos award!!

Posted almost 5 years ago by mattyo7
mattyo7
Yay! 50 photos, now I need 100 photos for emerald. :0
0 comments read more

Woohooo!!!!! Got the Forum posts emerald award!

Posted almost 5 years ago by mattyo7
mattyo7
Yay! 2000 posts, for the next award I need 6,000 posts. :o
0 comments read more

Golb is Blog backwards ;p

Posted almost 5 years ago by mattyo7
mattyo7
:P
0 comments read more

Latest Forum Posts

Ugh

Are you Innocent or Guilty?

What age will you turn in 2017?

What age will you turn in 2017?

The kW thief game !!!

Online Shopping Or Not?

Is 13 Too Young to Come Out?

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!

The kW thief game !!!