x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Holidays & Celebrations

Stanley's Spooky Hotel

Top 10 Haunted Houses

Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Kidzworld Top 10 Most Haunted Houses, there’s got to be... read more
Ghastly Ghosts

Top 10 Most Famous Ghosts

Do you believe in ghosts? A lot of people claim to see and hear ghosts all over the world. Who know?! Maybe there are ghosts everywhere. There are a l... read more
Spooky Moon

Top 10 Spooky Movies

If you’re planning a Halloween Slumber Party, line up some spooky movies that you can watch while you munch on your candy. Kidzworld has selected the ... read more
Oct 14, 2010 | 338 comments
Crafting Mama

Crafting Mama: Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest

Mama returns in an entirely new experience that will challenge your creativity! Enter Kidzworld's Crafting Mama Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest!!... read more
Sep 20, 2010 | 4 comments
InvitationBox.com

Top Summer Party Invite Trends

Kidzworld got to chat with the cool peeps at InvitationBox.com about some of the hottest trends for party invitations this summer!... read more
Gift Cards for Dad

Gift Certificates for Dad

Dads sure can be tricky to buy for! When you ask what they want for Father’s Day, they say clean your room or stop fighting with your brother! Here’s ... read more
Jun 10, 2010 | 15 comments
Green Gifts for Dad

Green Gifts for Dad

If your dad is totally committed to saving the environment – or if you want him to start trying a bit harder to recycle his empty cans – check out our... read more
Jun 10, 2010 | 3 comments

Celebrate LIFE This Father's Day

With Father's Day rapidly approaching, it's time to shine the spotlight on the dad's of the animal kingdom. The groundbreaking natural history series ... read more
World Turtle Day

World Turtle Day

May 23 is World Turtle Day. And who doesn’t love turtles? Find out more about this holiday and what you can do to celebrate!... read more
May 22, 2011 | 12 comments
Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day Gift Ideas 2010

Sure your mom can drive you insane, but Mother’s Day is the one day a year you have to suck it up and show her how awesome she is! Kidzworld’s got som... read more
No Pants Day

Happy No Pants Day!

Whether you knew it or not, the first Friday of May (every year) is always No Pants Day! Find out what it is, who in the world celebrates it and what ... read more
May 06, 2011 | 812 comments
Courtesy of BBC

Celebrate LIFE This Mother's Day

This Mother's Day, check out the incredible animal love that mother's show to their young with four exclusive videos from LIFE.... read more
May is National Bike Month

May is National Bike Month

May is National Bike Month, a month-long event trying to get couch potatoes outside, cars off the roads and subway trains empty. It encourages everyon... read more
May 01, 2015 | 43 comments
Children's Day

Children’s Day

May 5 is Children's Day in Japan, when families celebrate the healthy growth and happiness of children. It became a national holiday in 1948, but it h... read more
May 28, 2011 | 1 comment
Teacher Appreciation Week

Teacher Appreciation Week

The first week in May is Teacher Appreciation Week - a time to let your teachers know how much you appreciate them! Find out how kids around the world... read more
May 06, 2014 | 67 comments

posts from the General forums

Misunderstood15
Google has all the answers
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
Please stay on topic, if you have any more concerns you can comment either myself or kirsten. 
reply about 5 hours
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote:Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing? First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional. Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV). My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with. Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported I'm not sure what you mean by "rude". I mean, you found what I said to be rude, but you gave no reason why. If I don't know how to accommodate for your standards of rudeness, I feel like I'm doomed to repeat my trespass.  So, how exactly was I being rude? Your very first sentence. Yes its suppose  to be saracastic, but not everything has to be answered with as a joke, because some people take offense to it.
reply about 5 hours
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"jordand08" wrote:"AlphaT" wrote:Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing? First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional. Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV). My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with. Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported I'm not sure what you mean by "rude". I mean, you found what I said to be rude, but you gave no reason why. If I don't know how to accommodate for your standards of rudeness, I feel like I'm doomed to repeat my trespass.  So, how exactly was I being rude? 
reply about 5 hours
April fools day prank poll

Are You an April Fools' Prankster?

  • Yep, everyone calls me the king of pranks.
  • I've played some hilarious pranks in the past, but I don't do it every year.
  • I'm not familiar with pranks, but now that I've read Kidzworld's article...
  • No, I hate jokes and pranks - bah!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games