HOW TO ENTER: Kidzworld's "GETAWAY Movie Prize Pack" Contest/Giveaway ("Contest/Giveaway") will begin at 10:00AM PT on 8/20/2013 and end at 9:00AM PDT on 9/16/2013 ("Promotion Period"). To enter, go to http://www.kidzworld.com/contests/getaway (the "Web Site") and complete the registration. Registration is free. Once you have completed your registration, click "submit" to enter the Contest/Giveaway. Entries must be received by 9:00AM PDT on 9/16/2013. Any attempted form of entry into this Contest/Giveaway other than as described above is void. Proof of delivery or receipt of a Contest/Giveaway Entry will not be deemed by Kidzworld.com, Inc. ("Sponsor") as proof of entry into the Contest/Giveaway.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Limit of ten (10) entry per person per day during the Promotion Period. Entries in excess of this limit shall be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. "Authorized Account Holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses. Any entrant who attempts to play with multiple e-mail addresses or under multiple identities, will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the forty-nine (49) United States (excluding Rhode Island), and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are between the ages of 9 and 17 at time of entry. Children, immediate family members, and members of the household (whether related or not) of employees of Kidzworld.com, Inc., (collectively the "Sweepstakes Entities"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate. Void in U.S. territories, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Quebec Province, overseas military installations and where prohibited.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 9/16/2013 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. For Canadian residents: Canadian residents, or their parent/legal guardians (depending upon the age of the winner), selected as potential winners will be required to successfully answer a time-limited, unaided, mathematical-based skill question prior to the awarding of the prize.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be notified by e-mail. Potential winners will be given five (5) business days from the time Sponsor sends an e-mail notice to respond and claim a prize. If Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner or if a potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days, prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be selected at random. In the event that potential prize winner is under the age of thirteen (13), the prize notification email will ask for the potential prize winner's parent/legal guardian's email address. Potential prize winner's parent/legal guardian will then receive a separate email informing him/her that his/her child has been selected as a potential prize winner and that if the parent/legal guardian accepts the prize, he/she should provide a mailing address for the prize. Parent/legal guardian of potential winner will be given five (5) business days from the time Sponsor sends an e-mail notice to respond and claim a prize. If Sponsor is unable to contact parent/legal guardian of winner or if parent/legal guardian of winner does not respond within five (5) business days, prize will be forfeited and another potential winner will be selected at random.
PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS OF WINNING:
One (1) Grand Prize (GP) Each GP Consists of:
- One (1) Traveling Cooler (ARV US$68.00/CAN$68.00)
- One (1) Trunk Organizer (ARV US$29.00/CAN$29.00)
- One (1) Black “Getaway” Tees (ARV US$28.00/CAN$28.00)
- One (1) Black Baseball Cap w/Embroidered Title (ARV US$20.00/CAN$20.00)
- One (1) "Getaway” Beach Towels (ARV US$18.00/CAN$18.00)
- One (1) Silicone iPhone Case (ARV US$20.00/CAN$20.00)
- One (1) Compass Tire Keychain (ARV US$6.00/CAN$6.00)
- One (1) Microfiber Mini Screen Cleaner (ARV US$3.00/CAN$3.00)
ARV of each GP is US$192.00 (approximately CAD$192.00). Total ARV of all prizes is US$192.00 (approximately CAD$192.00). Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- FULFILLMENT: All prizes to be delivered to the parent/legal guardians of Prize Winner(s) by regular mail. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for prizes lost or damaged in the mail.
- INTERNET: Releasees are not responsible or liable for entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for entries that are lost, late, mutilated, illegible, forged, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, destroyed, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged or for entries otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and all such entries will be disqualified. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this game, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the electronic portion of the sweepstakes and to award all prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to (or after, if applicable) action taken by Sponsor. Caution: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes (including, but not limited to, the use of automated computer programs or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), the Web Site, or any Web page or Web banner ad related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible to win the Prize and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: For information about how Kidzworld.com, Inc. uses your personal information, please see their privacy policies, located at http://www.kidzworld.com/chat/privacy.
- DISCLAIMERS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by the Official Rules, as well as the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules, and that the Releasees shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; technical or mechanical error on Web Site; typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; acceptance/possession, defects, and/or use/misuse of prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone service, telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by the Sweepstakes or by entrant; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related Web pages, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrant's (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of any one or more of the Sweepstakes Entities. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Releasees. Winners release Releasees from any and all liability/responsibility with respect to the prizes won (including any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death). Releasees shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Releasees, or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of any of the Releasees, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of any of the Releasees.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC. AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, DIVISIONS, AFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY, “WBEI”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE WBEI BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: A winners list will be available fourteen (14) days after the closing of the Sweepstakes. Send a request by e-mailing email@example.com or by mail to the address below (all requests must be received by September 23, 2013). A copy of the Official Rules will be available during the Promotion Period (all requests must be received prior to the End Date). Send a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Kidzworld Media 202-1937 West 4th Avenue Vancouver, BC V6J 1M7
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kidzworld.com, Inc., 202-1937 West 4th Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 1M7