Share your stories with other KW readers. It's easy - just create your own:
- - short stories
- - poems
- - celebrity bios
- - reviews
- - song lyrics
- - video game cheats
- - other written awesomeness
Go for it -write something and we might use it on Kidzworld! Then you can add it to your KW Zone profile for everyone to see.
AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto, the blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use an egg timer.
5. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will
prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep
aft er you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of
laxatives. Then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a
hammer and you will forget all about the toothache.
8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules
of life really are:
In life, you only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move but should, use the WD-40.
If it should not move and does, use the duct tape.
9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to
10. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
11.Don't accidentally staple your fingers.
Thought for the Day:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES ..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS.