Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

BVB Army

Posted By:
Lost for Enternity
Lost for Enternity
Star
who else is part of the BVB Army?

BVB Army

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
I am. I Guess...I love BVB.

BVB Army

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean

All We Love We Leave Behind

BVB Army

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

What are trying to say...exactly? O.O

BVB Army

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

i am trying to say that a lot of people on kidzworld like bvb heck there's probably even a group like 50 wow 

BVB Army

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

i am trying to say that a lot of people on kidzworld like bvb heck there's probably even a group like 50 wow 

oh. Well they're not...ear bleeding, chalkboard scratching, horrible terrible, right? >.<

BVB Army

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

oh. Well they're not...ear bleeding, chalkboard scratching, horrible terrible, right? >.<

um no of course not. i actually think they're better than what they were before their most recent album although i'm still not a fan of them. i just wish they could do something with the hard rock sound because they're kinda generic as it is.
but no they're not close to being THAT bad. the only bands i'd consider to be THAT bad would be stuff like BOTDF or fallin in reverse or something like that yo.

BVB Army

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

um no of course not. i actually think they're better than what they were before their most recent album although i'm still not a fan of them. i just wish they could do something with the hard rock sound because they're kinda generic as it is.
but no they're not close to being THAT bad. the only bands i'd consider to be THAT bad would be stuff like BOTDF or fallin in reverse or something like that yo.

Really? Okay ^-^ c: Have youuuuu seen them live?
ew botfd yeah I agree ew. Falling in reverse...I'll have to disagree on that one. :c 

BVB Army

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

ew botfd yeah I agree ew. Falling in reverse...I'll have to disagree on that one. :c 

no i havent seen them live but there was this one guy that talked to me and he went to warped tour to see them and apparently they were booed off stage like whoa that sucks.
yeah if music was food then botdf would be a microwavable tv dinner and those things are disgusting!
oh well we aren't gonna agree on everything i guess!

BVB Army

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

no i havent seen them live but there was this one guy that talked to me and he went to warped tour to see them and apparently they were booed off stage like whoa that sucks.
yeah if music was food then botdf would be a microwavable tv dinner and those things are disgusting!
oh well we aren't gonna agree on everything i guess!

They're amazing live. Booed off stage?? The only time I've ever heard that happening is at the Kerrang awards. They won an uh award (duh) for their album Set The World On Fire. Wink But got booed slightly. I wouldn't be surprised if they got booed back in like 2011 because they were dressed in body paint and were called satanic and blah blah. 

xD xD I've never eaten one of those,but yeah, they're pretty awful.

Glad you see it that way ^-^

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Your "best friend"

What month were you born in? x3

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos