×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
who else is part of the BVB Army?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I am. I Guess...I love BVB.

....


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean


What are trying to say...exactly? O.O

....


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean


What are trying to say...exactly? O.O

i am trying to say that a lot of people on kidzworld like bvb heck there's probably even a group like 50 wow 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean


What are trying to say...exactly? O.O

i am trying to say that a lot of people on kidzworld like bvb heck there's probably even a group like 50 wow 



oh. Well they're not...ear bleeding, chalkboard scratching, horrible terrible, right? >.<

....


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean


What are trying to say...exactly? O.O

i am trying to say that a lot of people on kidzworld like bvb heck there's probably even a group like 50 wow 



oh. Well they're not...ear bleeding, chalkboard scratching, horrible terrible, right? >.<

um no of course not. i actually think they're better than what they were before their most recent album although i'm still not a fan of them. i just wish they could do something with the hard rock sound because they're kinda generic as it is.
but no they're not close to being THAT bad. the only bands i'd consider to be THAT bad would be stuff like BOTDF or fallin in reverse or something like that yo.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:








a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean


What are trying to say...exactly? O.O

i am trying to say that a lot of people on kidzworld like bvb heck there's probably even a group like 50 wow 



oh. Well they're not...ear bleeding, chalkboard scratching, horrible terrible, right? >.<

um no of course not. i actually think they're better than what they were before their most recent album although i'm still not a fan of them. i just wish they could do something with the hard rock sound because they're kinda generic as it is.
but no they're not close to being THAT bad. the only bands i'd consider to be THAT bad would be stuff like BOTDF or fallin in reverse or something like that yo.


Really? Okay ^-^ c: Have youuuuu seen them live?
ew botfd yeah I agree ew. Falling in reverse...I'll have to disagree on that one. :c 

....


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:










a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean


What are trying to say...exactly? O.O

i am trying to say that a lot of people on kidzworld like bvb heck there's probably even a group like 50 wow 



oh. Well they're not...ear bleeding, chalkboard scratching, horrible terrible, right? >.<

um no of course not. i actually think they're better than what they were before their most recent album although i'm still not a fan of them. i just wish they could do something with the hard rock sound because they're kinda generic as it is.
but no they're not close to being THAT bad. the only bands i'd consider to be THAT bad would be stuff like BOTDF or fallin in reverse or something like that yo.


Really? Okay ^-^ c: Have youuuuu seen them live?
ew botfd yeah I agree ew. Falling in reverse...I'll have to disagree on that one. :c 

no i havent seen them live but there was this one guy that talked to me and he went to warped tour to see them and apparently they were booed off stage like whoa that sucks.
yeah if music was food then botdf would be a microwavable tv dinner and those things are disgusting!
oh well we aren't gonna agree on everything i guess!

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:












a lot of the people on here like bvb like what i mean


What are trying to say...exactly? O.O

i am trying to say that a lot of people on kidzworld like bvb heck there's probably even a group like 50 wow 



oh. Well they're not...ear bleeding, chalkboard scratching, horrible terrible, right? >.<

um no of course not. i actually think they're better than what they were before their most recent album although i'm still not a fan of them. i just wish they could do something with the hard rock sound because they're kinda generic as it is.
but no they're not close to being THAT bad. the only bands i'd consider to be THAT bad would be stuff like BOTDF or fallin in reverse or something like that yo.


Really? Okay ^-^ c: Have youuuuu seen them live?
ew botfd yeah I agree ew. Falling in reverse...I'll have to disagree on that one. :c 

no i havent seen them live but there was this one guy that talked to me and he went to warped tour to see them and apparently they were booed off stage like whoa that sucks.
yeah if music was food then botdf would be a microwavable tv dinner and those things are disgusting!
oh well we aren't gonna agree on everything i guess!



They're amazing live. Booed off stage?? The only time I've ever heard that happening is at the Kerrang awards. They won an uh award (duh) for their album Set The World On Fire. Wink But got booed slightly. I wouldn't be surprised if they got booed back in like 2011 because they were dressed in body paint and were called satanic and blah blah. 

xD xD I've never eaten one of those,but yeah, they're pretty awful.

Glad you see it that way ^-^

....


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by catsarecute334
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by gpc78
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by Shysenpai133
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
why are girls so girly in Debating posted by simran88
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart