Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
alleybear
alleybear
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 84
i think peirce the veil is amazing XD i LOVE bulletproof love its my most fave song ever by peirce
i like other artists like them; BVB, BOTDF, FIR,  and others

Macklamore BVB army BANDSSSS

loves chu magical rainbow unicorns


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451
BOTDF aren't like PTV at all tho lol.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 914
there'salreadyathreadforPTVbutwhatever

I'd say PTV is more similar to bands like SWS and blessthefall.  BOTDF is more like 2006-era Family Force 5 and Jeffree Star.  BVB is more like a combination of glam rock and emo.



g2

I sell propane and propane accessories


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"AquaGGR" wrote:

BVB is more like a combination of glam rock and emo.


"AquaGGR" wrote:



emo


I really really don't see Emo in their music. They're more of a metalcore / glam rock band.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 914

TheAverageJC wrote:

I really really don't see Emo in their music. They're more of a metalcore / glam rock band.


Sorry, my bad.  I always put them in the "emo" category since all the bands that people mention along with it (BTF, ADTR, PTV, et cetera) are emo.  I don't see much emo in their music.

g2

I sell propane and propane accessories


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"AquaGGR" wrote:



TheAverageJC wrote:


I really really don't see Emo in their music. They're more of a metalcore / glam rock band.


Sorry, my bad.  I always put them in the "emo" category since all the bands that people mention along with it (BTF, ADTR, PTV, et cetera) are emo.  I don't see much emo in their music.

But none of those fit in with Emo either Aqua. >.> They're more post-hardcore or metalcore. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 914
yikes.

i guess i don't listen to enough emo.  

or i'm really bad with genres

probz both


g2

I sell propane and propane accessories


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"AquaGGR" wrote:

yikes.



i guess i don't listen to enough emo.  



or i'm really bad with genres



probz both



Omg bruh listen to these Emo bands once in a while:
Prawn
Rites of Spring
William Bonney (amazing band btw)
Embrace
Crash of Rhinos
The Saddest Landscapes
Daitro

All We Love We Leave Behind


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 914

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"AquaGGR" wrote:


yikes.







i guess i don't listen to enough emo.  







or i'm really bad with genres







probz both



 

Omg bruh listen to these Emo bands once in a while:
Prawn
Rites of Spring
William Bonney (amazing band btw)
Embrace
Crash of Rhinos
The Saddest Landscapes
Daitro


got it (thumbs up) 

g2

I sell propane and propane accessories


Peirce the Veil

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6823
PTV is really amazing but saying they're like BOTDF is the biggest insult ever, not to mention they are nothing alike.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights


← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

my heart broke when she said it

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Not able to upload gif

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Cheat Codes for Sims 3

latest videos