Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 4360
"Chaos Is Me" by Orchid
"The Heat Death of the Universe" by Off Minor
"Cryonics" by Hot Cross
"A Retrospective" by Saetia
"Sed Non Satiata" by Sed Non Satiata
"The Underdark" by Funeral Diner
"A Dead Sinking Story" by Envy
"The Moon is a Dead World" by Gospel
"As the Roots Undo" by Circle Takes the Square
"Document #8" by Pageninetynine
"Laisser Vivre Les Squelettes" by Daitro
"I.V." by Loma Prieta

Yeah listen to these they're amazing.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23121
Alrighty  and I has heard of some of them like Hot Cross and Envy but Im gonna look them up xD and thanks smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 4360

"hugebear" wrote:

Alrighty  and I has heard of some of them like Hot Cross and Envy but Im gonna look them up xD and thanks smile 

Hot Cross and Envy are so good omggggggg. "A Tale for the Ages" by Hot Cross is a personal favorite of mine but they're all really rad imo. 
And no problem huge keep that skramzlyfe goin'. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23121

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Alrighty  and I has heard of some of them like Hot Cross and Envy but Im gonna look them up xD and thanks smile 

Hot Cross and Envy are so good omggggggg. "A Tale for the Ages" by Hot Cross is a personal favorite of mine but they're all really rad imo. 
And no problem huge keep that skramzlyfe goin'. 


xD I will  and you tooo TheAwesomeJC 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 4360

"hugebear" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Alrighty  and I has heard of some of them like Hot Cross and Envy but Im gonna look them up xD and thanks smile 

Hot Cross and Envy are so good omggggggg. "A Tale for the Ages" by Hot Cross is a personal favorite of mine but they're all really rad imo. 
And no problem huge keep that skramzlyfe goin'. 


xD I will  and you tooo TheAwesomeJC 

Maaaaaaaaan how can you deny being the coolest Jr. Mod???

All We Love We Leave Behind


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 4360
Skramz is great you know you guys want to get into Skramz.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 4360
+ "To Bring Our Own End" by Joshua fit for Battle
+ "City of Caterpillar" by City of Caterpillar

Also, check out Honeywell's material too. They pretty much created the Screamo sound.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 490
I love most of these albums Big Grin


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 4360

"IceThatHockey107" wrote:

I love most of these albums Big Grin

Which one's yr. favorite out of them, pal? smile

All We Love We Leave Behind


Essential Screamo albums.

Posted By:
IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 490
I love envy- a dead shrinking story
i love distress of ignorance 


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!