Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE GOOD CHARLOTTE?

Posted By:
misfits_punkrock-l Lock
misfits_punkrock-l
Star
It''s just my opinion but I think they r posers. IT''S JUST MY OPINION!!! sO DON''T GET ALL MAD AT ME FOR SAYING THAT. i DON''T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE!! What''s your opinion on them?

PARTY!!!!!!

Posted By:
GCs_girl Lock
GCs_girl
StarStarStarStar
They''re okay.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This may be unbelievable, but I''m not obsessed with GC anymore,
But I am in love with Fall Out Boy... for now. |hence the avatar|

''And the record won''t stop skipping,
And the lies won''t stop slipping,
And besides my rexxxxions on the line.''
~~Summer Song~~ ~~FOB~~

SHAY''S LIZARD... know that, and fear it.

The way he feels inside, those thoughts I can''t deny, these sleeping dogs won''t lie, and all I''ve tried to hide, it''s eating me apart, trace this line back.
~~AAR~~ ~~Dirty Little Secret~~

''The best part of Believe is the Lie'' ~Pete W.~

Posted By:
perfectmessup-l Lock
perfectmessup-l
StarStarStarStar
yeah they aren''t awesome but they r cool....

-------------------------------------------*****----------------------------------------------------------atleaste the bunnies are on fire----------------------

ONLY I WOULD PUT A BABY IN TIGHT PLASTIC PANTS!!!

I <3 jeff from simple plan

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
because joel is hawt and they rock

Posted By:
medfaloser001-l Lock
medfaloser001-l
Star
I really don''t like them and they *aren''t* rock for the people who think they are. Where is my proof? Right here...

Does Good Charlotte play on the rock radio stations? If no, then it''s obvious they aren''t rock - in any form. They don''t play on any rock radio station in Massachusetts. If you say, "Well those radio station ONLY play hard stuff"...not true. Fall Out Boy, blink-182, My Chemical Romance, Sum41, and bands similar to those made a regular rotation at one point on the alternative radio station here. Wow, Good Charlotte hasn''t had a rotation on a rock station, hmmm...wonder why?

Do you even *listen* to the rock radio stations? If no, then you you shouldn''t be saying "lKy oMG! GC iS So0o0o pUnk raWK!".

Do you even listen to the radio in general? Or do you just use you''re expensive, unneeded, unearned iPods? If no, then yes, you''ll see what crowd Good Carlotte attracts...one that isn''t interested in any form of rock. By the way, iPods consider anything with a guitar in it rock.

If you don''t have a radio, well take my word for it.
I think I''ve made my point and if you don''t believe me...well, I don''t care...go off and give all of your parent''s money to Corporate America - oh, and they''re the ones who suck the souls out of children which turns them into zombies...whatever. Odd how a 13 year-old can have such a rage about a little boy band, but go about it in such a smart way...isn''t it?

The 3 TRUE branches of the current government are
1. Corporate
2. Hollywood
3. Karl Rove

Am I right?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

EID MUBARAK

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos