x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

1 3 Next →
Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
Member since:
November, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1766
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm bumping the oldest and stupidest thread on kw. I'm a legend. He's not gay. Anybody who says he is is a total **** ***

♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥


Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
Member since:
October, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2511
StarStarStarStarStar
Who is Grerard Way?

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
Member since:
November, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1766
StarStarStarStarStar

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Who is Grerard Way?
The lead singer in the band My Chemical Romance.

♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥


Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
Member since:
November, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1766
StarStarStarStarStar

"funlover14" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Who is Grerard Way?
The lead singer in the band My Chemical Romance.
This is Gerard Way. Gerard Way Gerard Way

♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥


Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
Member since:
October, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2511
StarStarStarStarStar

"funlover14" wrote:

"funlover14" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Who is Grerard Way?
The lead singer in the band My Chemical Romance.
This is Gerard Way. Gerard Way Gerard Way
Why is his hair red?

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
Member since:
November, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1766
StarStarStarStarStar

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"funlover14" wrote:

"funlover14" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Who is Grerard Way?
The lead singer in the band My Chemical Romance.
This is Gerard Way. Gerard Way Gerard Way
Why is his hair red?
He's had his hair 3 different colors. Blonde, red and black. Big Grin I guess he did it for......... I have no idea why! Lol I think he looks better with black hair. Grin

♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥


Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
Member since:
October, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2511
StarStarStarStarStar

"funlover14" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"funlover14" wrote:

"funlover14" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Who is Grerard Way?
The lead singer in the band My Chemical Romance.
This is Gerard Way. Gerard Way Gerard Way
Why is his hair red?
He's had his hair 3 different colors. Blonde, red and black. Big Grin I guess he did it for......... I have no idea why! Lol I think he looks better with black hair. Grin
Lol wow

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2473
StarStarStarStarStar
He's not gay.
He's bisexual.

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4853
StarStarStarStarStar
^^ What Blind Faith said :33
And he's awesome :3 His red hair is the best I think..


1 3 Next →

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Weird Pet Names?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games