Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

punk rock

Posted By:
felipe vergara-l Lock
felipe vergara-l
StarStarStarStarStar
does ne 1 like punk ne more i mean with blink 182 gone and green day taking half a decade to make there next album wheres all the good stuff the only good punk band that just made a cd would be sum 41 but the best punk bands r blink 182 sum 41 +44xfounded by 2 members of blink) and tht all ci can think of right now ne more good punk bands out there?

punk rock

Posted By:
felipe vergara-l Lock
felipe vergara-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruiner is a great punk band for po punk check out all time low and quince

punk rock

Posted By:
XvengeanceX Lock
XvengeanceX
StarStarStarStarStar
I''m taking shots in the dark here...
Anti-Flag
The Misfits
The Ramones.
Why don''t you check out old punk, or search a music site for new and lesser known punk bands?

punk rock

Posted By:
anti-jordan
anti-jordan
Star
there's a million fantastic punk bands out there that are much less poppy thank blink and green day. check out stuff like gbh, the casualties, discharge, black flag, a global threat, descendents, dead kennedys, minor threat, and the suicide machines. that's some good punk for you.

punk rock

Posted By:
kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo
StarStarStarStar
eShow me how to lie, you’re getting better all the timeAnd turning all against the one is an art that’s hard to teachAnother clever word sets off an unsuspecting herdAnd as you step back in the line a mob jumps to their feet
Now dance, ######, dance, man, he never had a chanceAnd no one even knew, it was really only you
And now you steal awayTake him out todayNice work you didYou’re gonna go far, kid
With a thousand lies and a good disguiseHit ‘em right between the eyes, hit ‘em right between the eyesWhen you walk away, nothing more to saySee the lightning in your eyes, see ‘em running for their lives
Slowly outta line and drifting closer in your sightsSo play it out I’m wide awake, it’s a scene about meThere’s something in your way and now someone is gonna payAnd if you can’t get what you want, well, it’s all because of me
Now dance, ######, dance, man, I never had a chanceAnd no one even knew, it was really only you
And now you’ll lead the wayShow the light of dayNice work you didYou’re gonna go far, kidTrust, deceived
With a thousand lies and a good disguiseHit ‘em right between the eyes, hit ‘em right between the eyesWhen you walk away, nothing more to saySee the lightning in your eyes, see ‘em running for their lives
Now dance, ######, dance, he never had a chanceAnd no one even knew, it was really only youSo dance, ######, dance, I never had a chanceIt was really only you
Clever alibis, Lord of the FliesHit ‘em right between the eyes, hit ‘em right between the eyesWhen you walk away, nothing more to saySee the lightning in your eyes, see ‘em running for their lives

Read more: OFFSPRING - YOU'RE GONNA GO FAR, KID LYRICS

i got   a jar of dirt

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Beauty Pageants

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

Cheer/ volleyball

united or man city?

Words That Start With F.

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved