I might have already posted here, but I'll do it again since my musical tastes changed a little bit. I put my favorite song by them under their name.
1. The Aquabats (Ska-Punk, Pop-Rock)
Favorite Song: "It's Crazy, Man!"
2. Family Force 5 (Crunkcore, Hip Hop)
Favorite Song: "Kountry Gentleman"
3. AWOLNATION (Electronic Rock, Indie Rock)
Favorite Song: "Not Your Fault", "Wake Up"
4. My Chemical Romance (Post-Hardcore, Pop-Punk)
Favorite Song: "House of Wolves", "Vampire Money"
5. Streetlight Manifesto (Ska-Punk)
Favorite Song: "Would You Be Impressed?"
6. 311 (Ska, Reggae, Alternative Metal)
Favorite Song: "Don't Tread On Me", "Beautiful Disaster"
7. Underoath (Post-Hardcore, Metalcore)
Favorite Song: "In Division"
8. Relient K (Pop-Punk)
Favorite Song: "I So Hate Consequences"
9. Deas Vail (Alternative, Indie Rock)
Favorite Song: "Wake Up and Sleep"
10. Celldweller (Electronic)
Favorite Song: "Unshakeable"
The end is near...
Of all things to hate someone on, to judge someone on, to destroy their life based on how you feel. Why would you choose to make them miserable about something they themselves cannot help. People are not understanding, I wish everyone could accept differences and just get along. But I highly doubt that.