Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Cattle Decapitation

Posted By:
spraynard Lock
spraynard
StarStar
I couldn't find a place to put a thread for Cattle Decap so here it is! Cattle Decapitation started in 1996 in a little town called San Diego, California. They can be described as "deathgrind" although I think describing them as anything is a bit insulting. Their lyrics are generally protesting towards mistreatment and consumption of animals, as well as destroying the environment. The rest of their songs usually consist of slaughtering the human race. Some albums include... Human Jerky Homovore To Serve Man Humanure Karma Bloody Karma and their new 2008 album..On The Harvest Floor. So? Let's get a discussion of Cattle Decapitation going on here! Who else loves disgusting raspy growling vocals!? Because I sure do.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos