Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Does Anyone Have Any Good Bands?

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I just wanted to see if anybody had any bands they'd like to recommend. I'm trying to find some new bands, but I can't really seem to find any. D; My type of music and bands I already like are: NeverShoutNever, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds to Mars, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Panic! At The Disco, Dashboard Confessional, Owl City/ Swimming With Dolphins/ Port Blue/ Sky Sailing/All others Yellowcard, All Time Low, Linkin Park, Nickasaur!, EatMeWhileImHot, Amy Can Flyy, Audio Summer, 3 Doors Down, The Airborne Toxic Event, A Rocket To The Moon, HeyHiHello!, Cinematic Sunrise, Breathe Electric, Elephants And Crayons/From Her Eyes, Chase Coy, We Shot The Moon, Somersault Sunday, No Secrets. So if there's anything you think I'd like or just want me to listen to, go ahead and post it here! And please include what genre the band is, please. :3 (No, rap/hip-hop, or mainstream, please. I'll try anything else, though.)

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Posted By:
-AllAmazingBarbie
-AllAmazingBarbie
StarStarStarStarStar
hmm Have you tried He is we?

The Misfits

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
No I haven't. What genre are they?

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
The Fratellis

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
-AllAmazingBarbie
-AllAmazingBarbie
StarStarStarStarStar

"ChocolateLab" wrote:

No I haven't. What genre are they?
They are mostly Acoustic. I dont know if you'll like them o:

The Misfits

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you tried She and Him???

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
-AllAmazingBarbie: Either way, I'll try them. X3

Junior Mod!

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpity-bump. ._.

Junior Mod!

Posted By:
Awesome●Avery_1616735 Lock
Awesome●Avery_1616735
Star

"ChocolateLab" wrote:

I just wanted to see if anybody had any bands they'd like to recommend. I'm trying to find some new bands, but I can't really seem to find any. D; My type of music and bands I already like are: NeverShoutNever, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds to Mars, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Panic! At The Disco, Dashboard Confessional, Owl City/ Swimming With Dolphins/ Port Blue/ Sky Sailing/All others Yellowcard, All Time Low, Linkin Park, Nickasaur!, EatMeWhileImHot, Amy Can Flyy, Audio Summer, 3 Doors Down, The Airborne Toxic Event, A Rocket To The Moon, HeyHiHello!, Cinematic Sunrise, Breathe Electric, Elephants And Crayons/From Her Eyes, Chase Coy, We Shot The Moon, Somersault Sunday, No Secrets. So if there's anything you think I'd like or just want me to listen to, go ahead and post it here! And please include what genre the band is, please. :3 (No, rap/hip-hop, or mainstream, please. I'll try anything else, though.)
Have u ever tried Paramore

AveryChrissiHazel●Friends●Forever●

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you tried the Yeah Yeah Yeahs? They play alternative music

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

spell ur username backwards

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

spell ur username backwards

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

My dad is not around.

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos