Thumb
Lock
♪♪♪♪♪♪ Paramore ♪♪♪♪♪♪

If The Weapon Is You Love , I Got My Hands Up . ♥

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I LOVE THEM! In fact go to my profile and you have me singing a cover of them Big Grin

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love their songs, Bring By Boring Brick and Decode

This is how it feels when you're bent and broken, this is how it feels when your dignity's stolen. When everything you love is leaving, you hold onto what you believe in.

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i love Paramore there the best band in the universe

If The Weapon Is You Love , I Got My Hands Up . ♥

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
whooa there not in the UNIVERSE. There are other great bands out their like Aerosmith, GunsNRoses, Skillet, and Insane Clown Posse

This is how it feels when you're bent and broken, this is how it feels when your dignity's stolen. When everything you love is leaving, you hold onto what you believe in.

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I'm listening to Brick by Boring Brick right now. :3

and in that moment, i swear we were infinite.

Posted about 7 years ago
I luv Paramore..my favorite song of theirs is Brick By Boring Brick...i listen to it everyday

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM!!!!!!!!!

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"wweblogger889" wrote:

whooa there not in the UNIVERSE. There are other great bands out their like Aerosmith, GunsNRoses, Skillet, and Insane Clown Posse
Skillet's pretty awesome, but the other bands you listed ... i dont like. No offense ... lol

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Rishy_Rox" wrote:

"wweblogger889" wrote:

Skillet's pretty awesome, but the other bands you listed ... i dont like. No offense ... lol
None taken!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity