Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

I need new Metal(Like Black Veil Brides) and Techno( like Blood On The Dancefloor)

Posted By:
bw1_1357769 Lock
bw1_1357769
StarStarStar
I need new music thats not on the verge of being old and out of date =D! Comment with ur fav. bands to help me out a bit! Name as many as u like (:!

Me all the timee ♥ My eyes (:
Hehe mehh
Rebecca loves chu!! (:

I need new Metal(Like Black Veil Brides) and Techno( like Blood On The Dancefloor)

Posted By:
666prettyinpunk
666prettyinpunk
StarStarStarStar
ICP ( insane clown posse) though i dont know what they are excatly 5 FDP- five finger death punch Slipknot Rob Zombie Godsmack I Shot the Duck Hunt Dog Disturbed Power man 5000 Static X Hammerfall Seether Skillet E Nomine Angel Corpse Morbid Angels Murder Dolls Cannibal Corpse Blink 182 Avenged Sevenfold Slayer Wednesday 13 Linkin Park System of a Down Fear Factory

Loving life (Why?)
1. Anime
2. Music
3.Friends
4. smile smiles

Posted By:
ShelbyxGoesRawrr
ShelbyxGoesRawrr
StarStarStarStar
Metal: Bring Me The Horizon, Alesana, Asking Alexandria Techno: Medic Droid, Scotty Vanity, Try some anime Trance rave its awesome Examples: Time Has Changed - Impulserz Inc

Ronnies Back

"I feel the madness creeping slowly
Loved by many I'm still lonely
Paid the price for your mistake
The music died the day I walked away."

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ ShelbyxWasxHere♥

Posted By:
MichelleGC_1839120 Lock
MichelleGC_1839120
StarStar
Listen to Bullet for My Valentine !! They are like Awesome !!

MichelleGC Production!

Posted By:
-Your.Best.Nightmare. Lock
-Your.Best.Nightmare.
StarStarStarStarStar
Daft Punk.

siggy

live well|love much|laugh often|dream b i g

Posted By:
pandalover1610
pandalover1610
Star
try dot dot curve, brokencyde, jeffree star, or nickasaur

*~one love one heart botdf~* smile

Posted By:
Boo!Did I scare you?
Boo!Did I scare you?
StarStarStarStar
Evanescene. They are Heavy Rock but they are very good. :3.

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone Just the one two

Posted By:
Arielle6998
Arielle6998
StarStarStarStar
Asking Alexandria, Bring me the horizon, eyes set to kill, all time low, the academy is, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, paramore, insane clown posse, falling in reverse, escape the fate, taking back sunday, avenged sevenfold, blink 182, evanescense, disturbed, more...and more....

I'm sick of imagery, instead of artestry. I'm sick of apathy, instead of harmony. I'm sick of poets working part time jobs, while pissy people pick and choose their stars. Set the music free!
~NeverShoutNever!~

Posted By:
♥Agonized'Angelica.x3
♥Agonized'Angelica.x3
Star

"Arielle6998" wrote:

Asking Alexandria, Bring me the horizon, eyes set to kill, all time low, the academy is, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, paramore, insane clown posse, falling in reverse, escape the fate, taking back sunday, avenged sevenfold, blink 182, evanescense, disturbed, more...and more....
iLove all those bands. another good techno one is DotDotCurve. or brokeNCYDE.

EpicSignatureHere

Posted By:
Meliissa Louiise' xx Lock
Meliissa Louiise' xx
StarStarStarStarStar
Asking Alexandria Breaking Benjamin Disturbed A Day To Remember Panic! At The Disco Evanescence Skillet Slipknot Brokencyde Blink 182 Paramore Bring Me The Horizon.. These are the ones just of the top of my head..

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos