Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
-Intensity.
-Intensity.
StarStarStarStar
Only rock music. Name your tom favroite songs with the band and or featuring. (Band Name) - (Song Title) 1. Flobots - White Flag Warrior ft. Tim McIlrath 2. Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee 3. Escape The Fate - The Flood 4. Rise Against - Make It Stop 5. Rise Against - Re-Education 6. Rise Against- Help Is On The Way 7. Escape the Fate - Gorgeous Nightmare 8. Escape The Fate - This War Is Ours 9. Tool - Aenima 10. A Perfect Circle - Judith

DOLPHINS

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
CrazyPeach99
CrazyPeach99
StarStar
That's so Hard but here I go 10. Loverboy – You Me at Six 9. The Legacy – Black Veil Brides 8. Going Under - Evanescence 7. My Heart - Paramore 6. Monster - Paramore 5. Trials and Tribulations – We Are the Ocean 4. What It Feels Like – We Are the Ocean 3. Save Ourselves – The Blackout 2. Time is Tonic, Trouble is Temporary - We Are the Ocean 1. Decoy - Paramore

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
Activate_Awesomegirl
Activate_Awesomegirl
StarStarStarStar

"-Intensity." wrote:

Only rock music. Name your tom favroite songs with the band and or featuring. (Band Name) - (Song Title) 1. Flobots - White Flag Warrior ft. Tim McIlrath 2. Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee 3. Escape The Fate - The Flood 4. Rise Against - Make It Stop 5. Rise Against - Re-Education 6. Rise Against- Help Is On The Way 7. Escape the Fate - Gorgeous Nightmare 8. Escape The Fate - This War Is Ours 9. Tool - Aenima 10. A Perfect Circle - Judith
You like newer ETF. smile lol I love both. 1. Falling In Revese- The Drug in me is you 2.FIR-The Westerner 3.FIR- Good girls bad guys 4.Danzig-Mother 5.The Distillers- The Hunger 6.ETF-Reverse this Curse 7.ETF-Friends and Alibis 8.ETF-Somthing 9.Fit For Rivals-Damge 10.BMTH-Chelsea Smile

She was beautiful,
She was misunderstood,
no one saw it coming,
she knew no one would.

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
Jet.Luvs.U
Jet.Luvs.U
StarStarStarStar
10. Not good enough for the truth in cliche - Escape the fate 9. Your going to go far kid - The offspring 8  Money talks - AC/DC 7. Your going down - Sick puppies 6. Riot - Three days Grace 5. Thunderstruck - AC/DC 4. Knives and pens - Black veil brides 3. Diamonds arent forever - Bring me the Horizen 2. Scars - Papa Roach 1. Not the american average - Asking alexandria

"Just watch, by the end of senior year she'll have me dressing up in a pink frilly dress and have me wear a blonde wig," - My friend Zach luv you zach

"Together f-o-r-e-v-e-r in a crayon box... oh the horror!!!"

"So last night I tried on my girlfriends skinny jeans... never will I do that again... it was like torture in the form of pants!"

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe 2. Black Sabbath - Bible Black 3. Aerosmith - Walk This Way 4. Deep Purple - Lazy 5. Led Zeppelin - Black Dog 6. The Who - Behind Blue Eyes 7. The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black 8. Frank Zappa - Muffin Man 9. Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie 10. Rainbow - Stargazer

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
- Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana - Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis - Iron Man by Black Sabbath - Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue - Wonderwall by Oasis - Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes - Dry County by Bon Jovi - Don't Cry by Guns N' Roses - Hypnotize by System Of A Down - Imagine by John Lennon

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
Meliissa Louiise' xx Lock
Meliissa Louiise' xx
StarStarStarStarStar
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life BVB - Knifes And Pens Three Days Grace - The Good Life Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit The GooGoo Dolls - Iris My Chemical Romance - Last Famous Words Megadeth - Dig Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Paramore - Playing God

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
raytea007
raytea007
Star
1. Breaking Benjamin : Dear Agony 2. Skillet: imperfection 3. Three Days Grace:Never Too Late 4: Slipknot: Vermillion 5 .Bring Me The Horizon: Chelsea Smile 6. You Me At Six: Bite My tongue 7. Nirvana: Lithium 8. Heaven in Her Arms: Paraselene 9. Panic! At The Disco: Build God Then We'll Talk 10. Mastodon: Curl of The Burl

“That was the night I was born. I rose like a phoenix from her mentholated bosom and strode into the world, Armani-clad and fully awesome.” - Barney Stinson

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana SNUFF by Slipknot Stockholm Syndrome by Muse Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin I Wanna Be Sedated by Ramones Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes Hypnotize by SOAD Toxity by SOAD Chop Suey by SOAD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe the profile pic above you

Personality is beauty

Personality is beauty

Personality is beauty