Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
-Intensity.
-Intensity.
StarStarStarStar
Only rock music. Name your tom favroite songs with the band and or featuring. (Band Name) - (Song Title) 1. Flobots - White Flag Warrior ft. Tim McIlrath 2. Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee 3. Escape The Fate - The Flood 4. Rise Against - Make It Stop 5. Rise Against - Re-Education 6. Rise Against- Help Is On The Way 7. Escape the Fate - Gorgeous Nightmare 8. Escape The Fate - This War Is Ours 9. Tool - Aenima 10. A Perfect Circle - Judith

DOLPHINS

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
CrazyPeach99
CrazyPeach99
StarStar
That's so Hard but here I go 10. Loverboy – You Me at Six 9. The Legacy – Black Veil Brides 8. Going Under - Evanescence 7. My Heart - Paramore 6. Monster - Paramore 5. Trials and Tribulations – We Are the Ocean 4. What It Feels Like – We Are the Ocean 3. Save Ourselves – The Blackout 2. Time is Tonic, Trouble is Temporary - We Are the Ocean 1. Decoy - Paramore

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
Activate_Awesomegirl
Activate_Awesomegirl
StarStarStarStar

"-Intensity." wrote:

Only rock music. Name your tom favroite songs with the band and or featuring. (Band Name) - (Song Title) 1. Flobots - White Flag Warrior ft. Tim McIlrath 2. Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee 3. Escape The Fate - The Flood 4. Rise Against - Make It Stop 5. Rise Against - Re-Education 6. Rise Against- Help Is On The Way 7. Escape the Fate - Gorgeous Nightmare 8. Escape The Fate - This War Is Ours 9. Tool - Aenima 10. A Perfect Circle - Judith
You like newer ETF. smile lol I love both. 1. Falling In Revese- The Drug in me is you 2.FIR-The Westerner 3.FIR- Good girls bad guys 4.Danzig-Mother 5.The Distillers- The Hunger 6.ETF-Reverse this Curse 7.ETF-Friends and Alibis 8.ETF-Somthing 9.Fit For Rivals-Damge 10.BMTH-Chelsea Smile

She was beautiful,
She was misunderstood,
no one saw it coming,
she knew no one would.

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
Jet.Luvs.U_1862706 Lock
Jet.Luvs.U_1862706
StarStarStarStar
10. Not good enough for the truth in cliche - Escape the fate 9. Your going to go far kid - The offspring 8  Money talks - AC/DC 7. Your going down - Sick puppies 6. Riot - Three days Grace 5. Thunderstruck - AC/DC 4. Knives and pens - Black veil brides 3. Diamonds arent forever - Bring me the Horizen 2. Scars - Papa Roach 1. Not the american average - Asking alexandria

"Just watch, by the end of senior year she'll have me dressing up in a pink frilly dress and have me wear a blonde wig," - My friend Zach luv you zach

"Together f-o-r-e-v-e-r in a crayon box... oh the horror!!!"

"So last night I tried on my girlfriends skinny jeans... never will I do that again... it was like torture in the form of pants!"

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe 2. Black Sabbath - Bible Black 3. Aerosmith - Walk This Way 4. Deep Purple - Lazy 5. Led Zeppelin - Black Dog 6. The Who - Behind Blue Eyes 7. The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black 8. Frank Zappa - Muffin Man 9. Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie 10. Rainbow - Stargazer

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
- Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana - Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis - Iron Man by Black Sabbath - Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue - Wonderwall by Oasis - Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes - Dry County by Bon Jovi - Don't Cry by Guns N' Roses - Hypnotize by System Of A Down - Imagine by John Lennon

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
Meliissa Louiise' xx Lock
Meliissa Louiise' xx
StarStarStarStarStar
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life BVB - Knifes And Pens Three Days Grace - The Good Life Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit The GooGoo Dolls - Iris My Chemical Romance - Last Famous Words Megadeth - Dig Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Paramore - Playing God

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
raytea007
raytea007
Star
1. Breaking Benjamin : Dear Agony 2. Skillet: imperfection 3. Three Days Grace:Never Too Late 4: Slipknot: Vermillion 5 .Bring Me The Horizon: Chelsea Smile 6. You Me At Six: Bite My tongue 7. Nirvana: Lithium 8. Heaven in Her Arms: Paraselene 9. Panic! At The Disco: Build God Then We'll Talk 10. Mastodon: Curl of The Burl

“That was the night I was born. I rose like a phoenix from her mentholated bosom and strode into the world, Armani-clad and fully awesome.” - Barney Stinson

Rock Music? Top 10 ;D

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana SNUFF by Slipknot Stockholm Syndrome by Muse Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin I Wanna Be Sedated by Ramones Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes Hypnotize by SOAD Toxity by SOAD Chop Suey by SOAD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

latest videos