Back left
Back right

Panic! At The Disco♥.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Any Panic! At The Disco fans here? I'm a huge fan and I think that they're on of the best alternative rock bands out there. My favourite songs would be "I Write Sins Not Tragedies", "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa" and "Ready To Go" Panic! At The Disco were formed in 2005. They do a variety of genres such as punk rock, alternative rock and baroque pop. There were originally 4 members but in 2009 but two former member left the group.  If you haven't heard of them and you are into those genres then I suggest you listen to them.

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
They're not bad, I just haven't been able to get into them. Nine In The Afternoon is an amazingly good song though. Makes you feel very upbeat and peppy. 

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Good band. I like couple of their songs.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I only like two of there songs. I listened to one of their albums; it didn't sound that great. They're alright.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I tried again listening to them and just couldn't get that...connection I guess. They are good but maybe they're not my cup of tea.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love them!! My favorite songs would have to be "The ballad of Mona Lisa", "Ready to go" and  "Nine in the afternoon"

.Best guy known to man

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"hannahlms" wrote:

I love them!! My favorite songs would have to be "The ballad of Mona Lisa", "Ready to go" and  "Nine in the afternoon"
They're brilliant songs.

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Never heard of them.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
they are amazing!! Big Grin

I
LOVE
Luce!!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
LIKE![x

Peace Maan ;D

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity