Back left
Back right

Favourite Japanese Artists.

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I didn't think there was a thread about this ,so I decided to make one. ^^ My favourites are : Lia Asami Imai Asami Shimoda All Vocaloids (Not including Eng-loids) LiSA Rita. Please post your favourite Japanese aritists!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
X-Japan

The fine line between love and hate is so blurred, it's basically not even there

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Kanon Wakashima, and I like Vocaloid  (Hopefully I spelt that right)

My life story xD:
Honey Sempai

Me in a few years xD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yousei Teikoku

The fine line between love and hate is so blurred, it's basically not even there

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

The Pillows

-Z-

Check out my page and add me Wink

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
KYARY PAMYU PAMYU, and the Vocaloids (the UTAUloids too.)

HOPE

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Dude. Vocaloids. I've only heard like, 2 songs... BUT THEY ROCK. O__O

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Yeah man, I love Japanese Artists Boris, Go-qualia, 八十八ヶ所巡礼, Midori, the list can go on... check out: Go-qualia - 寝・逃・げでクリックハウス!(Su-sukapi-mix) Boris - Just Abondoned My-Self Midori - ゆきこさん

(」゜ロ゜)」- ``It's a happening!!!"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
my job and lifetime dream is to go to jjapan so i hope there are more threads like this

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
dir en grey, the gazette, signal, vocaloids, kasstrick bacteria, x japan, deluhi, oz, etc

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity