Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

PLEASE READ ALL MCR FANS

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
ATTENTION ALL My Chemical Romance FANSOn December 26th (before if you can't make it) we will all watch Na Na Na in honor of the greatest band ever’s glory. Let's give them the best present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let's give them what they deserves and what Justin Bieber does not deserve to have!Copy and paste to all My Chemical Romance videos and all music videos let's get this noticed quickly! MY Chemical Romance can remove justin bieber

PLEASE READ ALL MCR FANS

Posted By:
;Sweerve
;Sweerve
StarStarStarStar
Team justin

If It's not obvious, I like mustaches c:

PLEASE READ ALL MCR FANS

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I said Fans.

PLEASE READ ALL MCR FANS

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's be realistic here. This plan isn't going to be carried out successfully since the music video for Na Na Na has only 18,000,000 views and Justin Bieber's "Baby" has 788,000,000+ views.  Overall: This won't be successful and it's a big waste of time. Just being realistic.

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

What is the meaning of your name?

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

latest videos