Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Alternative Rock
Looking for music that isn’t mainstream? Chat about songs and artists you won’t find on most Top 40 charts.

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
What is your favorite song off of Punk goes pop 5? Mine has to be Somebody I used to know by Mayday Parade 

Thats me!

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
I love that... Boyfriend and Glad you came smile

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
I wish All time low could have been on it, but they were working on an album. They said maybe next time. 

Thats me!

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
All Time Low Is My All Time Favorite Band Big Grin I love all of their songs The new album Don't Panic is amazing They have covered Umbrella and Alejandro 

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar

"manstar8" wrote:

All Time Low Is My All Time Favorite Band Big Grin I love all of their songs The new album Don't Panic is amazing They have covered Umbrella and Alejandro 
Me too!!! I am seeing them at there hometown show on the 23rd smile

Thats me!

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
I can not go to a single show as I live far off in India..so waiting....

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar
'Punk Goes Pop' is a terrible and unimaginative series. It's also misleadingly titled, it should be called 'Pop-Punk Loses Whatever Shred of Punk it has Left, Becomes an Even More Commercial Product and Covers Songs From Whichever Top10 Singles Chart They Want.' But unfortunately Windows has a character limit, so that won't happen.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
rachel_npm
rachel_npm
Star
My favourite would probably have to be Call Me Maybe by Upon This Dawning... This is just my opinion but I hate the original and Upon This Dawning just made the song sound epic. Big Grin

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

'Punk Goes Pop' is a terrible and unimaginative series. It's also misleadingly titled, it should be called 'Pop-Punk Loses Whatever Shred of Punk it has Left, Becomes an Even More Commercial Product and Covers Songs From Whichever Top10 Singles Chart They Want.' But unfortunately Windows has a character limit, so that won't happen.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Punk goes Pop 5

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

The point of punk goes pop is for teens and other young adults to enjoy popular songs that are more their style. None of the fans really care about the money, most of us just steal it off the internet for free. Its just a fun album that pop-punk bands put out. Some of the bands don't even get paid they do the cover just to have fun. Just cause you make music doesn't mean you are always after money. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

BOY/GIRLFRIENDS-moved

BOY/GIRLFRIENDS

How Long Were You On KW Today?

BOY/GIRLFRIENDS

-TRICKY QUESTION-