×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

'Punk Goes Pop' is a terrible and unimaginative series. It's also misleadingly titled, it should be called 'Pop-Punk Loses Whatever Shred of Punk it has Left, Becomes an Even More Commercial Product and Covers Songs From Whichever Top10 Singles Chart They Want.' But unfortunately Windows has a character limit, so that won't happen.

The point of punk goes pop is for teens and other young adults to enjoy popular songs that are more their style. None of the fans really care about the money, most of us just steal it off the internet for free. Its just a fun album that pop-punk bands put out. Some of the bands don't even get paid they do the cover just to have fun. Just cause you make music doesn't mean you are always after money. 


Oh, so the bands don't get paid for covering the songs? Well in that case, it's still terrible and a mockery to anything that's Punk.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

'Punk Goes Pop' is a terrible and unimaginative series. It's also misleadingly titled, it should be called 'Pop-Punk Loses Whatever Shred of Punk it has Left, Becomes an Even More Commercial Product and Covers Songs From Whichever Top10 Singles Chart They Want.' But unfortunately Windows has a character limit, so that won't happen.

The point of punk goes pop is for teens and other young adults to enjoy popular songs that are more their style. None of the fans really care about the money, most of us just steal it off the internet for free. Its just a fun album that pop-punk bands put out. Some of the bands don't even get paid they do the cover just to have fun. Just cause you make music doesn't mean you are always after money. 

Oh, so the bands don't get paid for covering the songs? Well in that case, it's still terrible and a mockery to anything that's Punk.


well thats your opinion not everybody else's 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:


well thats your opinion not everybody else's 


That statement doesn't help anyone, you're merely observing the obvious.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:


well thats your opinion not everybody else's 

That statement doesn't help anyone, you're merely observing the obvious.


Cause i'm not trying to fight, I am a very passive aggressive person and think everyone and their opinion she be respected 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:


Cause i'm not trying to fight, I am a very passive aggressive person and think everyone and their opinion she be respected 

Even if you're not trying to fight (your words not mine), you could've easily used a different reply that would be contrary to his opinion, like how it empowers modern punk.

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:


I am a very passive aggressive person


I don't think that means what you think it means.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:


Cause i'm not trying to fight, I am a very passive aggressive person and think everyone and their opinion she be respected 
Even if you're not trying to fight (your words not mine), you could've easily used a different reply that would be contrary to his opinion, like how it empowers modern punk.

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:


I am a very passive aggressive person

I don't think that means what you think it means.


I know what I am. you're just looking for a fight and i'm not giving in. bye smile have a great day


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:



I know what I am. you're just looking for a fight and i'm not giving in. bye smile have a great day


No really, you don't. You don't know what "passive-aggressive" means, and you don't understand how to be well-reasoned.

I'm looking for a decent answer from you, so you can actually express your viewpoint(s) in a coherent way.

Unfortunately you don't seem capable.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by flash12
The person below me in Forum Games posted by icequeen444
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by icequeen444
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by icequeen444
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by icequeen444
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by icequeen444
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Djraja
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by icequeen444