Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

never give up on baseball

Posted By:
iamtrenton
iamtrenton
Star
if you love baseball but get hurt you should never give up my frenid dylan he loved baseball but one year he got hit in tnje head by a baseball he did not give up the next year he goty hit in the head by the ball agein andhe gave up and even if you got hurt you should not give up always try andtry

trenton

Posted By:
steel_dude
steel_dude
StarStarStar
Really...? -_-

I'm pretty sure those were minor injuries, come on now bro. I played travel and stuff but thanks to some of my stupid coaches I ###### up my shoulder really bad and got a head concussion. Seriously, and those were just some of my injuries. Just using your friend to  send the message of persevering isn't that smart of an idea because people have endured way worse injuries.

I can be your best friend or worst nightmare
I can be your light in the darkness
Or the darkness in your light

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar

"steel_dude" wrote:

Really...? -_-

I'm pretty sure those were minor injuries, come on now bro. I played travel and stuff but thanks to some of my stupid coaches I ###### up my shoulder really bad and got a head concussion. Seriously, and those were just some of my injuries. Just using your friend to  send the message of persevering isn't that smart of an idea because people have endured way worse injuries.

Depends how hard the ball was hit. It WAS in the head as well, which is a pretty important but sensitive place.

Posted By:
KThanda
KThanda
StarStarStar
I love to play Baseball,I will never give up on Baseball...

KT13

Posted By:
KThanda
KThanda
StarStarStar
I love to play Baseball,I will never give up on Baseball...

KT13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

latest videos