Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Posted By:
iamtrenton
iamtrenton
Star
if you love baseball but get hurt you should never give up my frenid dylan he loved baseball but one year he got hit in tnje head by a baseball he did not give up the next year he goty hit in the head by the ball agein andhe gave up and even if you got hurt you should not give up always try andtry

trenton

Posted By:
steel_dude
steel_dude
StarStarStarStar
Really...? -_-

I'm pretty sure those were minor injuries, come on now bro. I played travel and stuff but thanks to some of my stupid coaches I ###### up my shoulder really bad and got a head concussion. Seriously, and those were just some of my injuries. Just using your friend to  send the message of persevering isn't that smart of an idea because people have endured way worse injuries.

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar

"steel_dude" wrote:

Really...? -_-

I'm pretty sure those were minor injuries, come on now bro. I played travel and stuff but thanks to some of my stupid coaches I ###### up my shoulder really bad and got a head concussion. Seriously, and those were just some of my injuries. Just using your friend to  send the message of persevering isn't that smart of an idea because people have endured way worse injuries.

Depends how hard the ball was hit. It WAS in the head as well, which is a pretty important but sensitive place.

Posted By:
KThanda
KThanda
StarStarStar
I love to play Baseball,I will never give up on Baseball...

KT13

Posted By:
KThanda
KThanda
StarStarStar
I love to play Baseball,I will never give up on Baseball...

KT13

play online games

latest forum posts

How many icons do you have on your desktop...

Leavers Party - Post here

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Have you got DETENSION before!!!-moved

Thank You!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

hit by a car!

Thank You!

** IMPORTANT - ALL KW MEMBERS MUST READ **

Counting in 2s!

latest videos