Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
who likes, sorry, LOVES THE new england patriots?!?!?!? they r the best team ever!

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Soulsurvior8-l Lock
Soulsurvior8-l
StarStar
me i like them and the Seattle Seahawks

soulsurvior8

Posted By:
American Idoit729 Lock
American Idoit729
StarStarStarStar
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
STEELERS ALL THE WAY WE #1

"Between who you are, and who you could be" - Switchfoot

Posted By:
indian 3-l Lock
indian 3-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 4/2/2006 12:23:31 PM
Author:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
STEELERS ALL THE WAY WE #1

hey americanidot asl cuz i didnt like the steelers but i mean i have to cuz i have to i guess idk but STEELERS won the superbowl yes sir

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
the steelers SUCK!!!!! they made us lose the world record for 21 consecutive wins!

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
LOL I HATE BOTH OF THESE TEAMS............just by that much u should know Im a Colts fan...stupid Pats, lol, stupid steelers u guys are always kicking us outta the playoffs....we almost won that playoff game on that fumble recovery, but NOOOOOO Roethlisberger just had to tackle our idiot that ran the wrong way.........lol Im still sour......grrrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--The key to failure is trying to please everybody.
--"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan
--Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
-- Tim Duncan
--We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
--~* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel you are feeling a feeling you feel you have never felt before.*~
---"Don''t go for looksx they can deceive. Don''t go for wealthx even that fades away Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright"
-"** I was over him, i swear. But then he smiled at me and i fell for him all over again"
--~A fRiEnD iS a RaRe BoOk Of WhIcH oNlY oNe CoPy Is MaDe~
--*Why is it that when I feel like I''m almost completely over you...something happens that makes all my feelings come rushing back?*
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
Date: 4/6/2006 4:13:33 PM
Author:
LOL I HATE BOTH OF THESE TEAMS............just by that much u should know Im a Colts fan...stupid Pats, lol, stupid steelers u guys are always kicking us outta the playoffs....we almost won that playoff game on that fumble recovery, but NOOOOOO Roethlisberger just had to tackle our idiot that ran the wrong way.........lol Im still sour......grrrr

i like the colts better than the STEELERS, but i still hate them cuz they took adam vinitiari from us!

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
haha~~~!......lol, but its so wierd to have him~!

one of my friends thinks Tom Brady is hot and all the guys call him gay.....lol sorry I had to say that .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--The key to failure is trying to please everybody.
--"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan
--Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
-- Tim Duncan
--We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
--~* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel you are feeling a feeling you feel you have never felt before.*~
---"Don''t go for looksx they can deceive. Don''t go for wealthx even that fades away Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright"
-"** I was over him, i swear. But then he smiled at me and i fell for him all over again"
--~A fRiEnD iS a RaRe BoOk Of WhIcH oNlY oNe CoPy Is MaDe~
--*Why is it that when I feel like I''m almost completely over you...something happens that makes all my feelings come rushing back?*
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
i''d rather he still b with us!

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
YOU GUYS DON''T KNOW HOW LUCKY U R!!!!!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Boyfriend ?

Is it cancer please help

The Million Pages Thread

What's your pets name?

The Million Pages Thread

What dance styles do you do and how many h...

latest videos