Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

I WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
-H8ter_Sk8ter15- Lock
-H8ter_Sk8ter15-
StarStar
i was so frikin mad when i heard that i cant play on the football team just cuz im a girl. im a way better player then any of the other guys out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:0] they make fun of me now, saying things like "you might break a nail". GOD!!!! i hate it!!!!!!!!!! what should i do??????????????????????

p.s. help.

Posted By:
devilfornj88-l Lock
devilfornj88-l
StarStarStar
i''ve got the same problem. tell ur coach about title 9. it something about discrimnation against people. it should work.

New Jeresy is for hockey lovers

Posted By:
weirdo4everKris Lock
weirdo4everKris
StarStarStarStar
They cant do that. They cant deny you the right to play on the team just by being a girl. Talk to your prinxxxxl about it. That is unfair. That happened to me, and I just told my prinxxxxl about it, I ended up getting to play. And today I still am playing.

~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`*~`
Joke Of A Romantic
Kate... That''s Me!

Posted By:
GCs_girl Lock
GCs_girl
StarStarStarStar
Date: 8/5/2005 9:56:59 AM
Author:
They cant do that. They cant deny you the right to play on the team just by being a girl. Talk to your prinxxxxl about it. That is unfair. That happened to me, and I just told my prinxxxxl about it, I ended up getting to play. And today I still am playing.

Rock on Kate!
But yeah, they can''t do that, just because you''re a girl. Ooh... I hate when guys think girls can''t play sports, because ''we might break a nail''. Preps give up other girls bad names... my friend (she''s kinda preppy) actually carries a nale file in her purse, because she might break a nail. But anyway... they can''t say you''re not on the team, because you''re a girl...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This may be unbelievable, but I''m not obsessed with GC anymore,
But I am in love with Fall Out Boy... for now. |hence the avatar|

''And the record won''t stop skipping,
And the lies won''t stop slipping,
And besides my rexxxxions on the line.''
~~Summer Song~~ ~~FOB~~

SHAY''S LIZARD... know that, and fear it.

The way he feels inside, those thoughts I can''t deny, these sleeping dogs won''t lie, and all I''ve tried to hide, it''s eating me apart, trace this line back.
~~AAR~~ ~~Dirty Little Secret~~

''The best part of Believe is the Lie'' ~Pete W.~

Posted By:
GilmoreGirl4420-l Lock
GilmoreGirl4420-l
StarStar
I know What they said^^^^^^^ They can''t do that!

Brenna B.

Posted By:
goodies_4_u Lock
goodies_4_u
StarStarStarStar
DAT AINT RITE IM A GURL I PLAY FOOTBALL! AND N E BODI DAT GOT A PROBLEM WIT IT HOLLA AT ME LOL IT AINT NUTHIN WRONG WITH A GURL PLAYING FOOTBALL I THROW FARTHER THAN THE BOYS AND GUESS WHAT COACH DIDNT LET ME BE QUARTERBAK BUT THATS AIGHT THE QUARTERBACK HE GOT THROWS EITHER GET INTERCEPTED OR HE FUMBLES OR DONT GET THE BALL WHERE ITS SPOSE 2 BE. MY POINT IS UNTIL THE U.S GET A WOMAN PRESIDENT ITS GONNA BE PREJUDICE AGINST GURLS PLAYING ANY SPORT WITH GUYS. BUT THAT AINT GONNA STOP ME I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU?

Stand up ALA!!!We''ll come through yo hood worse than a tsunami disaster!
*You Aint Fresh Azimiz*
*Betcha Can''t Do It Like Me*
*Chek My Footwork*
*Shake That Laffy Taffy*
*Oh I think they Like Me*
*We Rockin Stilettos*
*Here I go Again*
*I Shouldn''t have Cheated*

Holla at flyest chick!
YOU KNOW!!!

Posted By:
chumly-l Lock
chumly-l
StarStarStar
Date: 8/5/2005 9:56:59 AM
Author:

i agree.im a boy and i still think its wrong : x

Posted By:
CHRIST IS AWESOME Lock
CHRIST IS AWESOME
StarStarStarStar
I THINK GIRLS SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY FOOTBALL I AM A BOY I HAVE PLAYED FOOTBALL BUT I WARN YOU IT IS HARD SMASHING INTO PEOPLE ALL DAY AND I AM A BIG DUDE PUT IT LIKE THIS 5"8 215 LB PRETTY HARD WORK

Houston is the real heart of texas

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

write any kw members name

where did u find kidzworld

hamburger or cheese burger?

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos