Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

COLTS FANS!!! *READ THIS *

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
I know this happened awhile ago, but can you guys believe we got Adam Vintiare xsp?) ?? Its crazy since he''s from the Pats and I figured he would hate us~!!! And now I hate EGDE! Hes so stupid! He shouldnt have left us just to go to the Cardinals! He''s already a millionaire~!HE DOESNT NEED ANY MORE MONEY! This makes me so freaking mad~grrrr~! Reply..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--The key to failure is trying to please everybody.
--"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan
--Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
-- Tim Duncan
--We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
--~* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel you are feeling a feeling you feel you have never felt before.*~
---"Don''t go for looksx they can deceive. Don''t go for wealthx even that fades away Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright"
-"** I was over him, i swear. But then he smiled at me and i fell for him all over again"
--~A fRiEnD iS a RaRe BoOk Of WhIcH oNlY oNe CoPy Is MaDe~
--*Why is it that when I feel like I''m almost completely over you...something happens that makes all my feelings come rushing back?*
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
I know ur out there......lol DANIELLE........get on and help me find other colts fans lol

--"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan
--Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
-- Tim Duncan
--We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
--~* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel you are feeling a feeling you feel you have never felt before.*~
---"Don''t go for looksx they can deceive. Don''t go for wealthx even that fades away Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright"
-"** I was over him, i swear. But then he smiled at me and i fell for him all over again"
--*Why is it that when I feel like I''m almost completely over you...something happens that makes all my feelings come rushing back?*
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
i''m here! u should b VERY grateful you got him! and u spelled his name wrong!

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
I know I put sp? by it.....My mom gave me a different version of the spelling but I changed it lol. I havent really been paying attention to his name''s spelling cuz Im a colts fan....but I guess this season Im going to have to when he kicks all our game winning field goals! lol hahaaa

-- Tim Duncan
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
i hate u!!! j/k. what does sp mean? u seem nice,even though u took adam! wanna b friend?

Posted By:
Mt.Dew_Fever Lock
Mt.Dew_Fever
StarStarStar
Don''t be her friend cork she a pats fan and she hates u..lol...and im finally on.. Dani

Too the world you might be one person but to one person you night be the world

Fav Bands
Panic!At The Disco
Fall Out Boy
AFIxhEY MISS MURDER CAN I,HEY MISS MURDER CAN I,MAKE BEAUTY STAY IF I TAKE MY LIFE WHOA-OOO,KISS MY EYES AND LYE ME TO SLEEpx

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses
And sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets before all the stains
And a few more of your least favorite things.

never say love when ur desperate and never say love u when u luv some1esle right?
and NEVER say love when ur in love with my best friend!!!!!!!!!!

u ask y i hate u, read ahead heres my answer to all the questions u have running in ur head.

Posted By:
American Idoit729 Lock
American Idoit729
StarStarStarStar
They traded there kicker duh cause he missed the field goal against the steelers who are the best tema in n the world

"Between who you are, and who you could be" - Switchfoot

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
Sure I''ll be ur friend~!~! x) lol sp? means spelling? cuz I didnt know if it was wrong or not.

-- Tim Duncan
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
iamsmiley Lock
iamsmiley
StarStarStarStar
ooooo! ok!

Posted By:
Mt.Dew_Fever Lock
Mt.Dew_Fever
StarStarStar
sorcha your a sucker for the nice people. lol. tahts how we prob. came friends. lol. no it was because that evil belt. lol.

Too the world you might be one person but to one person you night be the world

Fav Bands
Panic!At The Disco
Fall Out Boy
AFIxhEY MISS MURDER CAN I,HEY MISS MURDER CAN I,MAKE BEAUTY STAY IF I TAKE MY LIFE WHOA-OOO,KISS MY EYES AND LYE ME TO SLEEpx

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses
And sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets before all the stains
And a few more of your least favorite things.

never say love when ur desperate and never say love u when u luv some1esle right?
and NEVER say love when ur in love with my best friend!!!!!!!!!!

u ask y i hate u, read ahead heres my answer to all the questions u have running in ur head.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos