Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
PrettyLittleAlly12
PrettyLittleAlly12
StarStar
Okay, so this is a pretty beefy situation for me. i play softball i am a shortstop. and i'm not gonna lie. Im good At it! and all the boys at my school think softball is stupid and baseball is better just because of the size of the ball. WHAT!? what they don't realize that it is the same excact freaking game! The balls are just different sized. (no pun intended) it makes me mad because they are so prejuduced that girls can't do half the things they do. THEY ARE WRONG! anatomy may be destiny, but i can't believe that they would think that softball and baseball are two different things entirely. clearly they are not. so i think that boys and theyre tiny brains cannot tell the simalarities between these two games. JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT NAMES DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE NOT THE SAME! Jeez man, look at the similarities: they both have four bases, you have to bat the ball, you have to wear a special glove, THE BALLS ARE EVEN DESIGNED THE SAME WAY! you have to wear special pants, helmets, batting gloves, etc. Do you get my point?

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
.LoveCantLast.
.LoveCantLast.
StarStarStarStarStar
Just tell them what i do Next time they say that. Tell them: "A girl can do anything a guy can do, except, we can do it in highheels" works everytime x]]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.-Edgar Allen Poe

I just wanna be Me!
Whoever She is......-Me.

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
J_Mac35 Lock
J_Mac35
Star
I get where ur coming from and I play baseball and I have even played softball before and its harder than everyone thinks it is. Just because the ball is bigger does'nt mean that it will be easier to hit. Plus mi sister has played softball and she did'nt like so now she plays baseball and it was easier for her because of her experience with both baseball and softball. So basicly they are the same sport, just named diffrently

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
PerDyGurL4
PerDyGurL4
StarStarStar
OMG i love this post!!! smile smile

~!! i WaS 2 CuTE 2 B a CHeeRleAdEr SO Now i PlaY SoFTBAL !!~

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
J_Mac35 Lock
J_Mac35
Star
Yea I get ur point. I play baseball and I see the similarities between the two games.

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
Mally Man
Mally Man
StarStar
Yo. If you play softball when your at bat you can hit the ball easier.But when someone hits it it is so big it might not fit in the mit. But if you play baseball it will be a little bit harder to hit the ball but still you can catch the ball easier. I love baseball and I think it is a better sport.

Black and yellow

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
MJLover4Life321
MJLover4Life321
StarStarStarStar
Softball And Baseball Are Praticly The Same Thing. Jsut The Balls And The Pitching Are Diffrent

Love?

It's just something that kills you slowly.

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
J_Mac35 Lock
J_Mac35
Star
They are the practicly the same but its harder to play softball then it is baseball and there's even science to prove it.

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
MJLover4Life321
MJLover4Life321
StarStarStarStar
Haha How Is Softball Harder?

Love?

It's just something that kills you slowly.

Softball vs. Baseball

Posted By:
J_Mac35 Lock
J_Mac35
Star
The way that the ball comes is at a rising action where baseball comes on a down hill action

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

School Uniforms

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

School Uniforms

latest videos