Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay please you gotta laugh about the title! Anywho, my dad wants me to join softball when the summer comes because apparently I have a really good throw cuz yesterday we played a little basketball. The thing is, 1) I don't wanna cuz of my fear of group sports, and 2) because I've NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE PLAYED A REAL SPORT! So how do I stop him from making me join the next season's softball team? PLEASE HELP!

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
PLEASE! I REALLY NEED HELP!

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?

Posted By:
Invisible Dreamer
Invisible Dreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Yell at him. That's what I did. My dad wants me to play and I yelled at him. Needless to say, I'm not playing this year! smile

play online games

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Names From A-Z

The Great News Forum!

The Great News Forum!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

i tried to attempt....

Sad story

Names From A-Z

What Time Is It Where You Live?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015