Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

Worst call in the MLB

Posted By:
Pepperspray62
Pepperspray62
Star
Since I live in Pittsburgh, I was pretty  p.o.'ed from the last year Jerry Meals call at home plate against the Atlanta Braves. Seriously, both teams were playing 19 innings of ball and Jerry Meals has to mke one of the worst calls in Major League Baseball? That just doesn't make sense! Michael McKenry totally tagged the player about 4 feet from home plate. It even looked like he tagged him twice! I was on YouTube and I looked up the worst call in the MLB. About 11 of those videos were the Jerry Meals call! Why oh Wwhy Jerry did you call him safe. Comment the reason you think he called him safe!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld or woozworld?

TOO MUCH HOMEWORK

Kidzworld or woozworld?

One Direction or Jonas brothers

Jonas Brothers

Kidzworld or woozworld?

latest videos