Kw-logo-holiday

Sports

Baseball
If you love baseball or softball, then this is the place for you! Chat about your favorite team or let everyone know what position you play, if it's about baseball or softball this is the place for you.

Strike 3 in Fastpitch Softball

Posted By:
thunder128
thunder128
Star
I love softball. I play pitcher ..shortstop..first base.. and left center.. one thing i dont think is correct is strike 3. i strike 3 if u swing and the catcher misses the ball u can still run to first and be safe. and they dont call that as an out. I think they should call that as an out but still keep the runner on base.. Just my opinion.. Thanks for reading.._Thunder128

Thunder 128 Tongue Out

Posted By:
Bionca05
Bionca05
StarStarStar
I think that softball is the greatest sport alive!! I love it soo much I play pretty much all the positions exept for right and left outfield and second. Anyway I hope to be playing next year in the 8th grade wish me luck that I make the team!!

- Team Peeta!!
- Christian believer
- Love music
- Love life
- Live & Laugh & Love
- Hunger Games lover!!!

Posted By:
twixi10
twixi10
StarStar
are you talking about foul tipping it? cause in baseball, if you swing, and you foul it in to the catchers mitt and they drop it, you can run to fis=rst. but swinging and missing in baseball is still strike 3 even if the catcher drops it

Posted By:
Erica1234
Erica1234
StarStarStar
One time I struck out three times, but the fourth I made up for it by hitting a triple

Don't be racist be a panda

They're black white and asian

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kidzworld Radio is Here

How tall are u?

Another 'crush' topic

latest videos